Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky private server is up

Discussion on 12sky private server is up within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/12/2010, 19:08   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xWizKidx View Post
I actually was a top player in the game while balancing a job, school, a girlfriend, and a social life. I just know how to manage time. Just because I was 5x better then you and you were trash in the game doesn't mean I was a no lifer.
Ok Wizkid, I read ur pathetic reply. First let me make something clear, u were not 5x better then me. You were 10x better then ok, which is alright since u had no life, u played 24/7 , and it's hard for me to beleive that u have a gf or a social life u *******. I beleive you had a job but what were u working with? Prostitution or what? I mean dont come here and lie u punk.
Old 09/12/2010, 19:24   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
Ok Wizkid, I read ur pathetic reply. First let me make something clear, u were not 5x better then me. You were 10x better then ok, which is alright since u had no life, u played 24/7 , and it's hard for me to beleive that u have a gf or a social life u *******. I beleive you had a job but what were u working with? Prostitution or what? I mean dont come here and lie u punk.
The only prostitution I took a part on was your mom sucking me dry...Although idk if that's prostitution..since she didn't get payed.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/12/2010, 19:29   #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWizKidx View Post
The only prostitution I took a part on was your mom sucking me dry...Although idk if that's prostitution..since she didn't get payed.
Im not even gonna respond to that you pathetic mother ******. You have to grow up, find urself a girl, lose ur virginity (wont happen) and get a life dude. Your like 25- 30 years old sitting and waiting for a 12sky 1 private server to open and u say ur not a no lifer.

PS: Dont evah again mention my mother just because ur moms a alcholic ***** and would suck anyones **** including mine that she has done 100 times for a dollar so stfu homeboy.
Old 09/12/2010, 19:42   #499

Quote:
Im not even gonna respond to that you pathetic mother ******. You have to grow up, find urself a girl, lose ur virginity (wont happen) and get a life dude. Your like 25- 30 years old sitting and waiting for a 12sky 1 private server to open and u say ur not a no lifer.

PS: Dont evah again mention my mother just because ur moms a alcholic ***** and would suck anyones **** including mine that she has done 100 times for a dollar so stfu homeboy.
funny how u tell someone not to mention ur mom again yet ur doin the exact same thing right after like a hypocritical moron..and dont make so many assumptions about somebody you don't know just because u got owned through the internet and dont know what to do with ur cyber reputation(lol)..close ur legs i can smell ur ****** from here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2010, 19:44   #500

Quote:

I read this topic once every week. You read and post on this thread every single day without fail. The world will come to an end before you miss a day of reading about a TS1 P Server. That makes you pathetic, not me. And I thought you said you weren't going to respond..But you wrote all that? Sure makes you look like your the one with no life.
And if I mention your mom again what are you going to do? Call me more names over the computer? Lol

I'm done with you. You are a nobody. Peace.
Old 09/12/2010, 19:52   #501

Zetsuki, WORLD'S GREATEST LOSER, GZ!!!!!!!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/12/2010, 20:16   #502

All yours moms
Old 09/12/2010, 20:48   #503

i dont understand yu zetsuki....if yur not supporting this server why still read the thread? why still post? why say wiz is 25-30 when i could swear he was in high skool when 12 sky was going on. if this server opens up before the other ones YOUR going to play it and yu kno it so why not just shut up? apparently no one here likes yur retarded i know everything attitude when yu CLEARLY kno nothing lol
Old 09/12/2010, 21:01   #504

RAWR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
THAT`s MY BISH!! :X <3
Old 09/12/2010, 21:51   #505

OMG i would loved to play in this server hope to hear from you soon!
Old 09/12/2010, 21:55   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
I lol'ed. Zetsuki you can truely bring drama to this thread amen!
Old 09/13/2010, 00:31   #507

elite*gold: 1
update ftw zetsuki if u keep on breaching tos i will report you
Old 09/13/2010, 00:38   #508

Calm down on the forum guys your making yourselves look bad.

Let them believe what they want to them my server is fake. I guess we will see how fake it is in november.

Learn to ignore the trolls after all they are just no lifes who sit on the computer trying to **** you off.

So far they are doing a pretty good job of it. I have learned to ignore them and laugh at their remarks.

I mean common there so funny like a 12 year old u say something they disagree instantly.

if anyone has ever watched Ray Williams Johnson(*****) you will find trolls Hilarius.

So for Zetsuki (whoever the hell you are)(sorry i only know important people) Stop Trollin *****

GAME TIME

Ok the first person who can guess who i was on ts1 shall receive am 20$ ultimate gamecard.

You must send it in a pm on the forums.
past friends cannot play.

Ill give u a little story:

On TS1 i started out on Serenity i was a fujin Heolgo sitter.
After a while i quit.
when i came back i went on vengance server and became a guan.
My guan was hacked at about m5-m8(not sure i forgot.)
I quit again
I came back and went Jin
I was friends with satanimal/mega/redrum/ice/satansgirl
I eventually quit again
Then i went fujin
I was friends with Ichi and mega(cause fi u remember correctly mega got banned on his jin and went fujin)

There are only a hand full of people on this site who knows who i really am and they know who they are so yeah.
Old 09/13/2010, 00:45   #509

WTF!! Calm down guys... i said this:
Idk if jrm server its a fake or not... ( because he was like dead like 2 months XD )
Then i started on my server
But when jrm open the server i will join until my server issues end
so...
CALM DOWN this is a game for u guys... a server for all... we are doing this for the 12sky lovers this ISNT A SERVER POLL
Old 09/13/2010, 00:58   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm2010 View Post
Calm down on the forum guys your making yourselves look bad.

Let them believe what they want to them my server is fake. I guess we will see how fake it is in november.

Learn to ignore the trolls after all they are just no lifes who sit on the computer trying to piss you off.

So far they are doing a pretty good job of it. I have learned to ignore them and laugh at their remarks.

I mean common there so funny like a 12 year old u say something they disagree instantly.

if anyone has ever watched Ray Williams Johnson(Penis) you will find trolls Hilarius.

So for Zetsuki (whoever the hell you are)(sorry i only know important people) Stop Trollin nigga

GAME TIME

Ok the first person who can guess who i was on ts1 shall receive am 20$ ultimate gamecard.

You must send it in a pm on the forums.
past friends cannot play.

Ill give u a little story:

On TS1 i started out on Serenity i was a fujin Heolgo sitter.
After a while i quit.
when i came back i went on vengance server and became a guan.
My guan was hacked at about m5-m8(not sure i forgot.)
I quit again
I came back and went Jin
I was friends with satanimal/mega/redrum/ice/satansgirl
I eventually quit again
Then i went fujin
I was friends with Ichi and mega(cause fi u remember correctly mega got banned on his jin and went fujin)

There are only a hand full of people on this site who knows who i really am and they know who they are so yeah.
honestly i have no idea who u been , but if u played on veng i know u for sure xD
Closed Thread