Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
im hoping the pserver isn't op...it will obviously be good to lvl faster than the original lol, but not so fast that everyone is max lvl in 1 day...it would be great if stats were like in official 12sky and all that, so far from what i read on the first post it seems pretty great, just really hope they do it like the pserver im on now...Cash shop will be free with unlimited points to get stuff out of it, but for the special stuff u will have to donate...which is actually a good method, it doesn't make people so OP that u can't kill them, but gives them that little edge that allows them to kill ppl they normally couldn't, rather even still if u ask me.

Old   #347

if anyone finds a good link to a chinese 5.01 client(that fully downloads) please post it.

Old   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax312 View Post
sounds so good ! kuma if u go guan or fug i gotta pwn u in yanggok hahaha
lolol i'd like to see this xD YUR ON!!
Old   #349

o yah,u gotta get pwned from first attemp xD i am waiting for server, then hardwork for FL

Old   #350

Hello guys i have the 5.01 client...I have the Data Base and all files to make the private...If any1 want to help me add me in msn
Old   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantatik View Post
Hello guys i have the 5.01 client...I have the Data Base and all files to make the private...If any1 want to help me add me in msn
If you really are going to make a ps, don't change too much at TS1, try keep it like AGE TS1.
JRM version is too much changing. Goodluck on making TS1!
Old   #352

I have the server in local conection Atm but i have a error when ill try to open the game (ver.5.01) He says koreans letters and 3221225477
I was searching and i readed Parent: child 3221225477 thats a error from PhP or apache
But i have the server in local conection i dont need apache or php "-.- thats the problem...
I need GMs Programmers with free time like 1hour day its good atm i have like 4 programmers wth veeeeeeeery busy life
Old   #353

2732843563345 ppl wanna make a pserver and we still dont got one D: guys just do it together >_<
Old   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
2732843563345 ppl wanna make a pserver and we still dont got one D: guys just do it together >_<
/agree
Old   #355

woah! this gotta be extreme, everyone making his pserv? wtf?
Old   #356

omg jus merge together..you guys could all pull together to host the server and more heads would make everything so much easier on everyone.Jrm needs to talk to insansez
Old   #357

Yah but the question is: Where is InsaneZ? "-.-
Old   #358

If some1 wanna work with me
I have ALL files and the GG patch
Old   #359

am not going to work with someone that is making his own PS. i am supporting idea of merge then i will try to work for and help them
Old   #360

insanez has a life..skool and work. he cant devote all of his time to developing the server. as for jrm idk wat hes up to last word he gave is on the first page. gms testing and way not over hamachi so its only a matter of time here i have no idea where insanez server stands tho. MERGE! >_<

Closed Thread