Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vip Hack Bad Company 2 LEAKED and Cracked (from illusionhacks.net and fpscheats.com)

Discussion on Vip Hack Bad Company 2 LEAKED and Cracked (from illusionhacks.net and fpscheats.com) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vip Hack Bad Company 2 LEAKED and Cracked (from illusionhacks.net and fpscheats.com)

#Removed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2010, 18:37   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
nur weil du die accs verloren hast, liegt das nicht an den aimbots sondern am hersteller des spiels!
die leute die die aimbots schreiben, bauen ja nicht was ein, was dir bei pb zum ban bringt! und mit sowas muß man leben wenn man nen aimbot benutzt! gehört zum risiko dazu!
die hersteller updaten das spiel/punkbuster und das ding ist dann detected! gute anbieter reagieren schnellst möglich um die sache wieder undetected zu machen! aber wenn du in der zeit zockst bist du selber schuld!
gerade bei dem spiel ist es schwierig weil die da sehr hinterher sind mit den updates!
Old 06/22/2010, 18:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless Angel View Post
nur weil du die accs verloren hast, liegt das nicht an den aimbots sondern am hersteller des spiels!
die leute die die aimbots schreiben, bauen ja nicht was ein, was dir bei pb zum ban bringt! und mit sowas muß man leben wenn man nen aimbot benutzt! gehört zum risiko dazu!
die hersteller updaten das spiel/punkbuster und das ding ist dann detected! gute anbieter reagieren schnellst möglich um die sache wieder undetected zu machen! aber wenn du in der zeit zockst bist du selber schuld!
gerade bei dem spiel ist es schwierig weil die da sehr hinterher sind mit den updates!

Stimmt .

Aber , der Hack wurde detcted und war 2 Wochen down !!! Dann haben sie ihn realeased und nach 8 Stunden war er wieder detected !!! Das ist sch****** und es wurde Features eingebaut die das verhindenr sollen (den hack bei PunkBuster Update herunterfahren so das man nicht mehr gebannt werden kann laut fpscheats.com) . Hat alles nicht funktioniert !!! Und für die 2 Wochen zahlt man natürlich weiter -.- !!!
Old 06/22/2010, 21:21   #4

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wning View Post
Stimmt .

Aber , der Hack wurde detcted und war 2 Wochen down !!! Dann haben sie ihn realeased und nach 8 Stunden war er wieder detected !!! Das ist sch****** und es wurde Features eingebaut die das verhindenr sollen (den hack bei PunkBuster Update herunterfahren so das man nicht mehr gebannt werden kann laut fpscheats.com) . Hat alles nicht funktioniert !!! Und für die 2 Wochen zahlt man natürlich weiter -.- !!!
das sagt nichts aus! gibt da auch nen anderen anbieter bei dem das genauso war! massive banwave, bot down für ne woche, dann wieder up und nach ner woche gings wieder los! die können nichts dafür!
Old 06/22/2010, 21:30   #5

Aufjedenfall , habe ich deren Hack mal gecrackt , da ich von denen die Schnaueze voll habe und so alle was davon haben ;P
Old 06/23/2010, 16:52   #6

PUSH
Old 06/23/2010, 20:20   #7

Perfect !!! Habe lange hier nur zugeschaut ;P , aber der Hack hier ist einfach genial . Läuft bei mir !!! PERFECT !!! DOWNLOAD !!!! Hatte auch keine Probleme in Hinsicht auf die Viren .....
Old 06/23/2010, 20:41   #8

Funktioniert !!! THX !!! IST WIRKLICH UNDETECTED , kann ich nur bestätigen !!!
Old 06/24/2010, 03:40   #9

******* bullshit post... This .rar caused me to lose my passwords on Yahoo, facebook, hotmail and more... futher more proof that this is a hack is because i replied in german, which i don't even speak!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!

This guy takes over your accounts and uses it for his own.
I've fortunately reclaimed my email and profile accounts.
I caught him through twitter..

Please ban and trace this guy because what he is doing is actually considered a federal offense.
Old 06/24/2010, 14:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harubi View Post
******* bullshit post... This .rar caused me to lose my passwords on Yahoo, facebook, hotmail and more... futher more proof that this is a hack is because i replied in german, which i don't even speak!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!

This guy takes over your accounts and uses it for his own.
I've fortunately reclaimed my email and profile accounts.
I caught him through twitter..

Please ban and trace this guy because what he is doing is actually considered a federal offense.
Keine Beweise ....

#reported
Old 06/24/2010, 18:28   #11

I do have proof actually:

1. I don't speak german that well. < Look at my previous post on this topic.
2.The following email address () was added to your Yahoo! account.

You can now use this email address to recover your account incase you ever forget your password. To ensure that your account information remains accurate and secure we notify you whenever this information changes.

This change request was made on June 23, 2010 at 12:50pm CDT.
3. My twitter started spammin these message:
VIP HACK , LEAKED AND CRACKED !!! PLS TEST and it isn't a Virus , it's a wrong detection !!! HACK

Do i need to keep going?
I hope this guy can be traced.
Old 06/25/2010, 00:32   #12

Received Thanks: 5,291
I really don't think I can close without VALID proof.
Old 06/25/2010, 06:20   #13

Then by all means .Arco, keep it open.
Might i suggest you trying the file out?

Perhaps then you yourself, can see what happens.

I can't supply any more information than i've already given, nor can i explain how my twitter miraciously started posting spam messages with links that lead to the same exact file as this man was spreading out.
side note: Both files are named hack.rar and can quite possibly contain the same files... you can try and see if thats the case.. i'm not gonna download them, after what happened the last time.

My facebook still actually has the spam message on my profile, i didn't delete it yet, so send me a private message and i'll get you a link to it. Time on it is 20:04 a few minutes before he came back to this topic to post a positive response on my account and to send himself a thanks.
I can imagine his thoughtset being to spread the file out to a broader audiance first.

Like i said, a bunch of my personal accounts were compromised after the usage of this guys program.

I wish i could proof to you that i can't speak german the way i did in the previous post that you can still read in this topic..
I don't even know what the stuff means that i typed there.. i only know a very limited amount of german, because im dutch myself.

Also mind the fact that this guy has already been reported on his profile twice for scamming.
I do not know how much more proof you would need that this fella is bad news and with that, that this topic is only going to cause more victims.

I understand that you're trying to do your job to the best of your abilities.. so i'm not going to fault you for it.. the only thing i wish i had was more proof, which i unfortunately do not.

Kind Regards.
Old 06/25/2010, 23:10   #14

Received Thanks: 5,291
#Closed
#removed
Closed Thread