Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrgodzilla
I remember reading a post where a guy was complaining on a PvP server that a high-level was killing players lower than level 15, and someone said that it's a known bug. Not sure if it's the same thing gravtex is talking about since they didn't really specify, but I think it may be relevant.
|
first of all that's not a bug. Because for example your main classe got over lvl 15 but your secound is below lvl 15, you got the "pk-skill", that means your rdy for the pvp. And now you swap your classes then your below lvl 15 but you got the pk skill already, what allows you to attack other people.
If I have the right information, you can only be attacked by the criminels, but if you attack a good one i mean he can't fight back.
Back to Topic: I think this was made for people which did Locface always solo, with this skill you can't solo him anymore.
And i don't think you can use that for a bot(btw would be useless a little bit pvp-server ftw), i don't think that locface is saved on your client, and debuffs and buffs aren't saved on your client, too.
at last, I apologize for my bad English, I did my best