Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Become a Mob..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Become a Mob..

Hey all

I was attacking Scion Locface earlier today and at around 10% he suddenly became green and back to 100%..
When i looked around evry mob was green and all players and NPC's were red !
I couldn't attack the mobs/bosses but i could attack the Players (lots of fun killing noobs) and NPC's like guards in Ystra Highlands (could attack them not kill cause they are lvl 75 knight/warrior) > They've killed me instead lol.

But my question is if it is possible to make this bug into a working hack so you can become a mob whenever you want wherever you want..

You could for example heal parties in instances without being hit by the mobs/bosses itself (cause when your in parties with players you can't hit the players and they can't hit you)

Tell me what you guys think about this idea

PS. I play in a PVE server not PVP

Old   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
This is an no questions section.

Old   #3

oh sorry my bad,, i don't know where else to place this topic!

can this topic be moved or will it be closed? cause i'm really curious of this might work or not!

Sorry for placing it at wrong section
Old   #4

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
This topic will be moved.

Old   #5

I remember reading a post where a guy was complaining on a PvP server that a high-level was killing players lower than level 15, and someone said that it's a known bug. Not sure if it's the same thing gravtex is talking about since they didn't really specify, but I think it may be relevant.
Old   #6

Well, i've read somewhere else that the Scion Locface can cast a spell that makes all enemeis your friends and all friend (players/NPC's) into your enemy.
But it tought it was maybe possible to turn this into a working hack ^^
Old   #7

Quote:
This is an no questions section.
WTH?!
wrong! posting this here is correct.
Questions are allowed in this "Runes of Magic" section.
But they aren't allowed in the "RoM Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits" section.

@topic
sounds funs, did you notice any special buffs or debuffs on your character? Since I don't rly play this crapgame I have to ask this ... does this boss cast some kind of mindcontrol spells (like in WoW)?

edit: nevermind the last question ... just read your answer
Old   #8

elite*gold: 92
Received Thanks: 2,916
Now you can discuss, here it is okay.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by run32.dll View Post
WTH?!
wrong! posting this here is correct.
Questions are allowed in this "Runes of Magic" section.
But they aren't allowed in the "RoM Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits" section.
it was is the Hacks section, just got moved
Old   #10

Old Bug
hah i can remember on a version of RoM it was possible to get a sort of "debuff" from locface which caused this exploit..

All you can do is, to try him again and hope you will get the debuff again, but you cant get this whenever you want to..
But i think this bug gets fixxed soon .. as it got in our version :P
Old   #11

Hmm i read alot about it and wold say that it is no bug.
Because Locface is known to have a debuff that makes him and you immun against each other.
But from what i know you can't say Locface cast spell XYZ after 15 minutes or when he reached XX% in this amount of time, he casting it completely random when some (unknown) circumstances are given.

So i think the best way to get this debuff is tanking hin with very low damage over a long time and leave battle when he is about to die, becuz he spawns rarely.

I also heard about anither debuff from him, which you can't benefit from (or ? xD).
Its a stunn without any duration it only can bie lifted by relogging.

Thats all i know about
Old   #12

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrgodzilla View Post
I remember reading a post where a guy was complaining on a PvP server that a high-level was killing players lower than level 15, and someone said that it's a known bug. Not sure if it's the same thing gravtex is talking about since they didn't really specify, but I think it may be relevant.
first of all that's not a bug. Because for example your main classe got over lvl 15 but your secound is below lvl 15, you got the "pk-skill", that means your rdy for the pvp. And now you swap your classes then your below lvl 15 but you got the pk skill already, what allows you to attack other people.

If I have the right information, you can only be attacked by the criminels, but if you attack a good one i mean he can't fight back.

Back to Topic: I think this was made for people which did Locface always solo, with this skill you can't solo him anymore.

And i don't think you can use that for a bot(btw would be useless a little bit pvp-server ftw), i don't think that locface is saved on your client, and debuffs and buffs aren't saved on your client, too.

at last, I apologize for my bad English, I did my best