Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple WPE trick

Discussion on Simple WPE trick within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple WPE trick

In this tread I'll try to explane how to make party only with yourself.
You will need two PCs or someone in game with WPE too to help you...
First you start your ROSE and WPE and pick in proccess menu "TRose.exe",
then do same things on another PC with different account...
Don't forget to coose in both WPEs capture only send packets...
On your second PC press in WPE "Start loggin" button, then in game send to your first char party request...
Now press in WPE stop button, you will see a packet window with something like: "xx xx xx 66 65 47 yy yy yy 00 00", were "yy yy yy" - your other char...
Now on your first PC press "Start loggin" button in WPE, then in game accept your second char's party request...
In WPE press stop and you see in packet window something like this:
"0B 00 B0 66 65 47 xx xx xx 00 00". Now in last packet you need to replace "xx xx xx" with "yy yy yy" and send this packet...
Ofcourse you should leeve your curent party first...
One more thing: you'll have to do all theese things every time you want to party with yourself...
P.S. Sorry my bad english...
Old 06/08/2010, 21:17   #2

you are able to party with urself if u duel client with 2 different accounts?
Old 06/09/2010, 01:27   #3

Yes, but I haven't tryed it on same machine...
I do it on two diff PCs