Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for bot for Dragons Oath

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for bot for Dragons Oath

I do know that one was made, Sadly the creator hasnt continued updating it so it no longer works, Really hoping to find another because leveling is becoming way to slow, If anyone can help me out that'd be great, As far as i can tell this game has no bot prevention like xtrap or GameShield or w/e, only a random pop up window with the hard to read letters and numbers and you have to get it right or it assumes your a bot lol.

Im really surprised at the lack of information on this MMO, This site normally has tons of stuff yet theres this awesome game and noones making anything for it, Really wish someone would make a bot for it that works <3

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump, Anyone? Seriously i know people who would be willing to pay for a working bot that someone regularly updated and improved for this game.