Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dragon Oath Bot...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Dragon Oath Bot...

people....i found this bot in webs...im not sure of this bot.. use it at your own risk...it appears to have a virus in it...(im not sure if its a false positive or a real virus...)...some1 professional can scan this file and tell us...is it a false positive?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

fake not even work

Old   #3

Dragon oath auto fighter and other automated scripts can be found here:
. lefora . com
Old   #4

galera estou necessitado de um macete para gold se puderem me ajudar eu agrade-so sou minstrel lvl 70 . para Dragon Oath

Old   #5

Hi actually i m working on TLBB bot.. i dont hav Dragon Oath Client so i can not make bot on Dragon Oath.
If u know base address then this game using this method to allocated all the value like HP, MP pet etc.
I m looking for ppl that know hacking using base address and autoit to join me... make TLBB bot. Here i want to post 2 Base Address i found on the latest patch.
BaseAddress1 = 0x653D8C (For Character Value)
BaseAddress2 = 0x653198 (For Pet Value)
if you are playing TLBB (Europe) and know this base address than you can contact me on my YM . I m really need friend to team for making this bot on TLBB (for Education purposed, not for comercial pls).

nb: Now my hunting bot still had very basic like:
- Auto fill HP on certain HP value (Still Hardcoded the value but address pointer was 100% correct)
- Auto fill MP on certain MP Value (Still Hardcoded the value but address pointer was 100% correct)
- Auto use pet food on certain pet HP value (Still Hardcoded the value but address pointer was 100% correct )
- Auto target mob and detect mob died base on target HP bar (Hardcoded, still find to catch this pointer so now i m hardcoded the address)
- Warning on Bot Test Dialog box (hardcoded on address, same as mob hp detection)

so this was very basic and many thing need to improved to make it usefull.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyang View Post
Hi actually i m working on TLBB bot.. i dont hav Dragon Oath Client so i can not make bot on Dragon Oath.
If u know base address then this game using this method to allocated all the value like HP, MP pet etc.
I m looking for ppl that know hacking using base address and autoit to join me... make TLBB bot. Here i want to post 2 Base Address i found on the latest patch.
BaseAddress1 = 0x653D8C (For Character Value)
BaseAddress2 = 0x653198 (For Pet Value)
if you are playing TLBB (Europe) and know this base address than you can contact me on my YM . I m really need friend to team for making this bot on TLBB (for Education purposed, not for comercial pls).

nb: Now my hunting bot still had very basic like:
- Auto fill HP on certain HP value (Still Hardcoded the value but address pointer was 100% correct)
- Auto fill MP on certain MP Value (Still Hardcoded the value but address pointer was 100% correct)
- Auto use pet food on certain pet HP value (Still Hardcoded the value but address pointer was 100% correct )
- Auto target mob and detect mob died base on target HP bar (Hardcoded, still find to catch this pointer so now i m hardcoded the address)
- Warning on Bot Test Dialog box (hardcoded on address, same as mob hp detection)

so this was very basic and many thing need to improved to make it usefull.
so what ever became of this? ever get some help with getting a team together?
Old   #7

por favor me mostrem um link de download do cheat de tokens pq num consigo baixar pelo blogspot
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedookee View Post
so what ever became of this? ever get some help with getting a team together?
I am also wondering too
Old   #9
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,458
This thread is from 2009. There is no need to bump such old threads.

#Request - Close