Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Score COD MW2

Discussion on Best Score COD MW2 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Score COD MW2

It's my movie :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CROSSFiRE SCORE FRAGE
10/13/2010 - CrossFire - 13 Replies
HALLO leute ich spiele schon lange crossfire und ich habe oft in youtube gesehen wie leute sich die score ansehen werent ein spiel ich frage mich aber nun wie sowas geht ich habe mal bei einstellungen geguckt dort steht score TAB und Tab ist yah dieses zeichen vo ein feil nach links und das andere nach rechts zeigt aber wenn ich es ausprobiere geht es nicht würde mich gere freuen wen ich eine antwort kriege von deutschen gamern da die auch eine deutsche tastatur und ein deutschen pc denke...
ts score
02/10/2009 - Nostale - 1 Replies
hey leute ich wollt ma fragen ob hier jemand vieleicht mit CE die scores von tsen beiinflußßen kann bzw. erhöhen? melded euch mfg ich
FAKE REP SCORE AND SCAMER!
11/21/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
hey well this guy was trying to trade me 127 mage with 115+9 wep for lvl 100 bagi lmao! well he PM me with his 2nd acc (by mistake) and told me to add him, then i said since u have 0 and i have 4, u go first, he said he has +1 but on his 1st account! i asked him to confirm by sending PM and he did, the he said we both go first, i told him to fuk off and he is fake then he blocked me lol :D his +1 rep is from his 2nd account first account: michinnom (his +1 rep acc) 2nd account:...
[Request]Kill Score :P
09/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Here let me explain my request, I want a small windows that tell you how many players you killed versus the times you died.