Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help With Hacking New MMO!!!

Discussion on Need Help With Hacking New MMO!!! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well this isnt really a new mmo, but probally new to most of you. At there is a game called "Faldon". Ive played this game on and off for about 5 years, and im looking to hack it any way i can. Weather it is exp gains, duping items, spawning gold, etc.

I've been trying to hack this myself but have been unsuccessful. If any expeirenced hacker out there could possibly help me, i'd be more than happy to transfer a few USD into your paypal account ($30-$100 depending on what the hack does). All im asking is for someone to collaberate with me to make a hack for this game, or if you'd like to take the reins on your own time and develop a hack then get in touch with me for the reward, that is good too. Ive been trying to hack anything in this game for the past 3 weeks with no success. Ive had slight, but not enough to help me any. Thank you in advance to anyone who reads this, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

(If you would like the money you must have a valid PayPal account or you must live within the United States for me to mail you it. I cannot mail to Germany, Sweden, etc.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu
about vac hacking?
09/05/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
At any chance is it safe to vac hack in dungeons such as crespo dungeon?
v.52 hacking
04/09/2008 - MapleStory - 7 Replies
Needed Files: GG_CRC: http: //rapidshare.com/files/101311432/Rev_1152.rar.html Moonlight Engine: MoonLight_Engine_1148.11.rar - MoonLight Engine 1148.11 - BADONGO V.52 CT Mikles V.52 CT.rar Credits: Crc_Bypass - Love V52 Ct - Forgotten. Moon Light - Not sure....