Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell eden acc

Discussion on Sell eden acc within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell eden acc

I wanna sell my 11l3 account with 7 chars fully gear (500-600k bps) 50€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtb account on Eden
08/01/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtb nice account on Eden pm me offers with infos
WTT my Eden rr10l7 acc
06/20/2010 - Trading - 7 Replies
Hi all like the topic say , i would like to trade my rr10l7 account with more thane 1kk bps for a uthgard alb account . i prefer lvl 40+ sorc&cleric or what else . pm me if u are interested
WTT AK key for BPS in Eden shard
04/19/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i need an Autokiller key, and i offer BPS in Eden shard, send me a PM with how many BPS you need.
WTS- eden daoc Acc 9l8
12/08/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i want to sell my lovely eden daoc acc becaus i got no time for it! Its on it a rr 9l8 whatever char, Got 50k Bps Cash, and like 6 chars fully stuffed. All i want is some €€€€! ;) Just tell me
Dark Eden
11/12/2007 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Darkeden Story: July of year 2000. Several agents send a report on vampire activities. According to this report, vampires from around the globe have begun to gather in the “Helea” region to the north of Edonia, the capital city of the Republic of Eslania. Even the twelve clan Masters have begun gathering in this region, an unprecedented move in the history of vampires. Conflicts between clans escalate, and the Vatican senses a new danger looming....