Don't get scammed by these resellers; Godlike, Cyber, Captain, etc. It's all the same cards with different branded plates. Just buy a bundle on aliexpress for like ~200 (card, kmbox, fuser), then find a FW dealer that you trust.
Don't get scammed by these resellers; Godlike, Cyber, Captain, etc. It's all the same cards with different branded plates. Just buy a bundle on aliexpress for like ~200 (card, kmbox, fuser), then find a FW dealer that you trust.
With a little research you can learn to make your own FW as well, it can be a little daunting but there's also services people have to make FW for you to emulate any PCIE devices you may have like network cards and stuff. Dont get yourself scammed and pay hundreds of dollars for fw when you can do it yourself or find it cheaper. I paid $60 for some fw from a shutdown provider now and been going strong for two years on EAC/BE/ACE.
[Selling] WTS DMA Setup inc. Fuser, DMA Card and KMBox 04/08/2024 - Trading - 0 Replies Hello there,
I wanna sell my DMA Setup. I used it about 5 times and now i wanna get rid of it. The money is needed at some other point.
The Card itself is a LeetDMA V2 Pro (~400€ new)
CaptainDMA Fuser (~200€ new)
KMBox B+ Pro (~50€ new)
I want for the whole set inc the cables 450€-500€.
Shipping is from Germany to Germany free (i pay it). If you are outside of Germany you will have to pay the shippend fee.