Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minions of Mirth

Discussion on Minions of Mirth within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If anyone can find hacks for this game it will be like OMFG, its a mmorpg with singleplayer mod. U can get a premium patch so u can play without game brakes but i dont have the link. Also theres a way to make a server but i dont know how and to get the premium to work u need an account but singleplayer is fun. If u can get a premium hack to hak the multiplayer option so u dont need a payed account Or a way to make your own server [premium] please post something or if u have anything u wana say on this game feel free to post.

#
#
#
#
#
Old 03/30/2006, 22:53   #2

I only can play Singelplayer without paying?

Sorry for my bad English ^^
Old 03/30/2006, 22:56   #3

No u get a free edition and a premium edition, free is free but theres a game brake every 10 mins... tats the only **** thing about it + a speed hack or hp hack would help, not so much the hp hack but the speed one would make my day lol get it btw, gr8 game Oh have you downloaded 25 to life yet? and what did u think of it?
Old 03/31/2006, 00:04   #4

I cant download the Game. I dont know why
Old 10/28/2010, 22:39   #5

Um, lol, this game is easy to hack, download a c.e and just hit "enable speedhack" button. and for hp, use a c.e find the adress for hp and just change it so it's so high you can't die.