Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy space exp

Discussion on Easy space exp within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New here and thought I'd chip in.

In Yavin 4's space if you take the mission from the neutral space station he asks you to go disable a ship and get back the captive person on board. If you keep destroying this ship its 1600 every kill and respawns every 30 seconds after destruction. its a great way to get all the way up to 2222 with no trouble. The ship hardly fights back and all you?re left doing is your missions to get your next box. I started doing this for my first 3 and it got real boring after awhile. 200000 is a pain to get when you only get 1600 a kill. Newer players will find this slow at first because it takes so long to get through the ship but after awhile you will see so many ship parts that you can upgrade easily.

If anyone knows of more of these that pay out better let me know.

Trellix Shadowryder

SWG - Chilastra Server
EQ - CT (Brell server)
EQ2 - Najena server
Old 04/10/2005, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Search someone with an YT-1300 an go to the Yavin System and Search a Spot there you get every 20 sec 500-2k XP per Enemy, with the YT-1300 you kill the enemy with less than 5 shots - its cheap and fast