1: Go to Cheat Engine.
2: After you login and select your character to play, attach CE to elementclient.exe.
3: Click enable speed hack.
4: Set it to 1.0 through 9.0
5: Go back in game and you have speed.
Problems to watch out for:
Sometimes while you are running you will be able to run up hills/ walls that you shoudn't be able to climb. Do not try to climb them or else you might get your character stuck.
Sometimes when you run you get teleported back a certain area. To fix this simply go back to cheat engine and set you speed back to normal (1.0). Run around for a bit then try to speed hack again.
i tried this before this post, it literally fails XD, pretty much server-sided, which means u only see/effect on u, wont effect on others, meaning other peoples dont see it.
Nope. You can only run a certain distance before the lag happens
Example: I run 100 meters in 5 seconds with speed. I continue to run with speed for another 20 meters but get lagged back to the 100 meter mark.
I would origipnally take 45 seconds to run the 100 meters(this would be if I set the speed hack to 9.0 or 9x regular speed.)
Even though I get lagged back to the 100 metermark, I still save 40 seconds.
Now let's say it takes 10 seconds to change the speed from 9.0 to 1.0 and get back to the game so I can walk past the point where I lag. I still save 30 seconds.
So you are not actually taking 45 seconds to get there you only take 15.
And this proves that the speed hack does work. There is just points where you get lagged back a little, and that can be solved by changing the speed to normal then walking past that point where you lag.
[Release] Ether Saga Bot 04/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 66 Replies Tutorial:
-Download the Ebot and start the bot and the ether saga game.
-Login into your account, select your character and join the world
-set the game-resolution to 1024x768
-click "Login" button at the EBot
->Settings:
-Loot = pick items. Select this if you want your char to pick items dropped by monsters. key: This means where your pick-items-skill is located ingame - for example: the "F1" key. You can find the skill when you press "u" ingame. Now select the "Pick Up" skill and...
[Release] Ether Saga Bot 03/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies VERY GOOD BOT WITH VENDIN
* Report this post
* Reply with quote
Ether Saga Online Bot
Postby joker on 10 Aug 2009, 13:34
[Release] Ether Saga Zoom Hack 04/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 29 Replies Ether Saga Online Zoom Hack
E*pvp only Release
#-Hack Notes
Zoom Hack. You can Zoom out so much you want.
#-Screenshot
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/e0duacc/thumb/ESO ZH.jpg
#-Install Notes