Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hackshield Removal

Discussion on Hackshield Removal within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Hackshield Removal

Quote:
Our licence with Hackshield has ended as of today and we have decided to not renew our Contract. So as of today all issues involving gaming and keyboard peripherals should no longer be a problem.

I know, what your thinking what about hackers? Accounts found using hacks of this sort will be dealt with heavy handedly and all reports of such abuse will be taken very seriously.

We hope that with Hackshields removal, players will once again be able to get full use out of their gaming keyboards and mice.
Old 08/07/2009, 11:39   #2

Good news! but...if from a side it's good...from another is really bad........i hope the game won't be ruined definitely by this
Old 08/07/2009, 23:21   #3

elite*gold: 20
This sucks, they ruined the game >.>
Old 08/09/2009, 08:39   #4

It means you will still need a bypass- but no longer will you need to have hacksheild authentication & emulation. (easier to make bypasses)

Why people are unhappy about this i have no idea - Hackshield is just short of a trojan virus and is a piece of ****. People who want to bypass it can do it, and it really only stops the majority of players from using mouse programs and causing havok with other programs on your computer.

The best anti-hack tools are in built- games like Runes of Magic amongst many others for example - have everything worth hacking server sided. Such as run speed, damage,stats, exp, etc etc. They even have sync-check so if you use cheat engine to try speed the client up it will disconnect you once the clients are too out of sync.

Far better than hacksheild which tries to stop you using cheat engine in the first place (for example).