Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hacking Help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Hacking Help

hello guys , i would like to know if anyone here could help me out, about hacking.
I'm not asking for teach me how to create hack's but what should i learn , which knowledge should i have to start creating my own hack's .. I'm interested in to it to learn , thats all . Ah and which tool do i use in this process ( i alrdy know about CE , but i still gotta learn how to use it) , so if anyone who knows how it works could help me ... I learn really fast ... ty for helping me .

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

OMG # VOTE FOR CLOSE
we dont want percel off sry

Old   #3

seriously ouailouail can you write something else than vote for close? or the typo inside parcel? how about contributing instead of spamming <.< besides parcel will be deactivated anyways, wether you write you dont want it or not .. and you know why? because alaplaya staff isnt able to fix a bug thats years old .. altho it could be fixed by adding a simple if statement ..

Anyways .. Back to topic:
do the ce tutorial that comes with ce, google for other ce tutorials, google on data types and their different values, start learning a programming language etc .. you got some stuff to do ^^
Old   #4

sry ouailouail but i have no interest in those gold stuffs .
and thaks LemoniscooL ...but is that all ? if u know what else i need learn could you tell me ? ( cause u used "etc" ^^ ) i heard something about bypass HS but i didnt get it ...could someone explain me ?
i got something about Hex .. which looks simple k

Old   #5

OMG what for stupid peopels bypass hack shield is : suspend FT and after resum HarCs Released a Suspender now you need only przes hacker 2 to resum it and after u suspend u can open cheat engine with ft after you select the Proces from fantasy tennis and resume fantasy tennis now u can search you`re valus or hack gold etc.
ps. I report all hacking peopels and gold hackers !!!!! ALL !
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja98 View Post
OMG what for stupid peopels bypass hack shield is : suspend FT and after resum HarCs Released a Suspender now you need only przes hacker 2 to resum it and after u suspend u can open cheat engine with ft after you select the Proces from fantasy tennis and resume fantasy tennis now u can search you`re valus or hack gold etc.
ps. I report all hacking peopels and gold hackers !!!!! ALL !
man why you tell them the way and later say you ban all hackers like no sense
Old   #7

when i try to suspend, nothing happens, my ce keep giving me error, and i cannot open ft process in ce
Old   #8

attach ce before hackshield loads .. gotta be fast, you dont even need to suspend at all ^^
regarding your question .. a REAL bypass is made with disassembling, patching and/or writing dlls+injectors (or use a free injector out there) .. some keywords for you to search for ^^

hshield bypass means technically jumping around the calls that let hackshield load, so that it doesnt load at all and all detected hacking tools that would still work (like older ce versions, wpe, ollydbg while running the game, etc) wont be detected anymore and you can work with them again ^^

oh and just in case you want to start disassembling with ft client .. you should lern how to unpack executables first, cuz its packed
Old   #9

cant i just use process explorer ..to suspend HS ? annnd i think i found on memory view meteor adress ... but i cant find the same name on CE Scam ... so it means that i found the wrong adress ( i found 2 adress .. one has 'ICE" , which that might mean (delay) and the other one must be only the effect ) ... so if any one could help me ..what would be the next step just to see it working here ... ?

ahh let me tell my progress until now ;;; i can make the meteor disappear ..i just can't see it .. but it makes DMG