Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB CE

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101%gangsta View Post
greetings everyone. im trading pso items for runescape gp. if you are interested here is my good stuff. if you need more information please send me a mail. note that i do not take $$.

rs gp is currently valued at $0.68 per mil therefore i believe you will find my prices very fair.

DARK FLOW (100/0/0/100|50) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (0/0/0/0|45) -- 20M
RAINBOW +50 (0/100/100/0|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW +50 (100/0/0/100|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW (0/0/0/0|24) -- 10M
EMPRESS (0/0/0/0|39) -- 5M
EXCALIBUR [10134] (100/0/0/0|45) 15M

Hell Railgun +25 (0/0/0/0|60) -- 10M
DARK METEOR +25 (0/50/0/50|50) -- 10M

THREE SEALS DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 30M
RED RING DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 20M
RED RING DFP:85 EVP:20 -- 30M
RED RING DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 20M

Adepts -- 3M each
Thanks for the sells 101%

Dude was quick to deliver, dumped 100m gold from my forgotten RS account (lol).

Old   #17

Honestly expected the kid to be banned already..

Would actually like to keep this topic open and going to hopefully get some more changes in CE =P (still working on meseta ><)

Old   #18

Does searching how much meseta you have in ce, then scanning again after you have a different ammount of meseta no longer work? For example you have 200 meseta, type 200 in ce then scan, then pick up one meseta and then type in 201 and click next scan, then change the values you get to how much meseta you want. It worked for me, but idk if it still works after their little update :s, havent tried it since that new client came out.
Old   #19

Daww nobody wants my stuff ;(

Old   #20

What kind of autistic kid would pay actual currency for a ******* pixel?

Anyway, good luck with your sales.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Does searching how much meseta you have in ce, then scanning again after you have a different ammount of meseta no longer work? For example you have 200 meseta, type 200 in ce then scan, then pick up one meseta and then type in 201 and click next scan, then change the values you get to how much meseta you want. It worked for me, but idk if it still works after their little update :s, havent tried it since that new client came out.
I did that at first, and it worked fine until you did 3 purchases, on 3rd purchase or if you left the shop before hand you would automatically get dc'd. Tried setting the amount I wanted and banking it then logging out, to log back in with saved data and it'd reset to what I had originally, tried dropping the increased amount of money and it would auto dc you as well.

Needless to say I have tried everything so far with the basic just hunting the address and changing value, just need to look at it from a different view I think.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube49 View Post

this. i dont understand why people pay real cash for ingame stuffs.. just keep it pixel for pixel lol. oh and thanks for the trade ramscoop
Old   #23

ill sell you whatever items you want also ive bypass cheat ce and t-search if interested here is the links:

(dont be dumb and leave the directory open with the word "cheat" in it. this works i just tried it.

t-search fixed yet again dont be dumb and have the folder open as tsearch.

both are just basic string searches. also i sell level up packages so you can be level 200 fast. weapons anything you want. and much more. don't buy from these other people as they snitch on you so they can make more money out of you. And probly using my duped items like ******** that they are coz they cant hack for ****.

I also have a unlimited meseta hack if anyone is interested i might put it in my crc bypass trainer. Also i think by accident i put my hardware bypass into the crc bypass i can garantee if your hardware banned you will be unbanned (as long as ur ip has changed) using the crc bypass.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishlyEvil View Post
I did that at first, and it worked fine until you did 3 purchases, on 3rd purchase or if you left the shop before hand you would automatically get dc'd. Tried setting the amount I wanted and banking it then logging out, to log back in with saved data and it'd reset to what I had originally, tried dropping the increased amount of money and it would auto dc you as well.

Needless to say I have tried everything so far with the basic just hunting the address and changing value, just need to look at it from a different view I think.
Ittl dc you once you reach a point that your buying things with meseta you dont have. so drop 50 meseta INDIVIDUALLY, so drop 1 meseta 50 times, thennn change the value of your meseta, buy something up, pick up one meseta, buy something else, pick up another meseta, and so on.
Old   #25

Hey guys, is there a cheat table that you can use to edit slots?
What other tables are available?
Old   #26

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Ittl dc you once you reach a point that your buying things with meseta you dont have. so drop 50 meseta INDIVIDUALLY, so drop 1 meseta 50 times, thennn change the value of your meseta, buy something up, pick up one meseta, buy something else, pick up another meseta, and so on.
yeah this will work i can make meseta stay though
Old   #27

@ KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ IM Back you ******* *******. i just Found Out i only live 6miles from you! your gonna ******* get it now Where see whos pethetic you **** Wont TRoll once im done!..
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube49 View Post

00 9d 00 00 00 00 01 64 04 64 05 32
50 bucks please.

Srsly, get a job or slang dope if you want extra cash.
Old   #29

Theres something I still don't get. Ever since the client update whenever I find my character in ce then browse the memmory region everything seems to be in a different place. I remember where everything used to be and now if I go back to those areas its all just 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00. stats were around 8 - 10 lines up, now when i go there its all 0's.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Ok sucker, get at me.

Whats your mobile number?

You're a ***** mate. I'd knock you spark out you mug.

Im at north london at the minute, if you wanna bring it ******.
Seriously bro don't threaten me you ******* nerd you don't know who you ******* with.
You take my insults on here personally, then come down and test yourself.

Or better yet bro, meet me at any boxing gym or MMa gym, we can tell then were gonna do a bit of sparring, then we'll just go full out.

How bout it bro?

**** it bro, if you're six miles away, can you come to Limehouse east london? There's an MMA gym there which will be good for us.

LOl this is so ****** weak.

You know what forget everything I said and the PM i sent you.

JUst let me know when you've trained up and want to organise a bout.
DOn't wanna get my licence taken away
LOL ur too funny.

ive got some friends who will fight you. they do cage fighting im not really interested in it but if you want to find someone from my work i can hook you up.

unlimited meseta test:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

this is real meseta not fake cheat ce n00b ****.

Closed Thread