I ran into a program called speederxp. I haven't resaerched, but there might be better or updated programs out there. It speeds up the game so you can run FAST through the maps. It is definitely worth it.
I ran into a program called speederxp. I haven't resaerched, but there might be better or updated programs out there. It speeds up the game so you can run FAST through the maps. It is definitely worth it.
I use Speederxp as well, but there's a problem with it. Those of you that have a casting time greater than 1.0 Sec you will be in a very bad position as you won't be able to cast. The good side to this is that this works awesome with the attack trainer, and a spam bot, which is what I got. 2/3 so far.
I tried that and it was very fun XD running fast everywhere
But arent other players more likely to notice even if you are standing still? Like cant they see you yawning fast, or looking around bored etc.
If i typed /dance1 with cheatengine's speedhack turned on, would they see the dance as super fast?
J
P.S. I found the "code" that seems to always produce the correct movement speed address. does anyone know how to produce the pointer to this code? or is that not possible?
1. Find value(this one in tutorial window)
2. Find out what writes to it
3. Change value and double click on just shown code in “Find out what…” window
4. Remember what is written under ” The value of the pointer needed to find this address is probably”
5. In Cheat engine tick “Hex” box(it’s under New Scan/First Scan)
6. Write remembered code and scan for it
7. If it found 1 address, remember it. If it found few, correct one is probably this one at the top. NOTE. Remember Address, no value! This is important!
8. Click “Add address manually” button
9. Tick “Pointer” box
10. In Address of pointer write remembered address
11. In Offset(Hex) leave 0
12. Click Ok
13. in bottom window look on new address(it should be P->xxxxxxxx)
14. If its value is ??, repeat step from 1-14
1. Find value(this one in tutorial window)
2. Find out what writes to it
3. Change value and double click on just shown code in “Find out what…” window
4. Remember what is written under ” The value of the pointer needed to find this address is probably”
5. In Cheat engine tick “Hex” box(it’s under New Scan/First Scan)
6. Write remembered code and scan for it
7. If it found 1 address, remember it. If it found few, correct one is probably this one at the top. NOTE. Remember Address, no value! This is important!
8. Click “Add address manually” button
9. Tick “Pointer” box
10. In Address of pointer write remembered address
11. In Offset(Hex) leave 0
12. Click Ok
13. in bottom window look on new address(it should be P->xxxxxxxx)
14. If its value is ??, repeat step from 1-14
Thanks for looking that up for me Landa, although i have already tried it.
I have also done the cheat engine tutorial, tried help files, searched the forums, searched with google, and asked friends; but i can only seem to find 3 'Black' addresses which are the "pointers" but change each time you start requiem.
I wonder what I am doing wrong...
lol, it is true, like QuadLord said - PM's should be the method which actual pointers are given to someone.
But I am not really looking to be given the actual pointers, i would still like to teach myself how to use CE, and it is a complicated program. Landa is simply helping me learn it which is appreciated.
I will still teach myself, and when I learn it, i will remember those who helped me get there
[RELEASE]Attack & movement speed hack 03/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 46 Replies Hi, its for those who have problem with CE 5.4
in attachment u have love engine 0.4 and my ct file
here u have scan:
Virustotal. MD5: acf7ecb9b5ddd6c0cea9bf520383f3ca New Malware.eb Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Dadobra.aef Trojan.Generic.276129
its clean but if u dont trust me u can download love engine from other source and only use my ct file
MOvement speed value 12/15/2009 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies can someone tell me how to find movement speed value in CE plz?
[RELEASE] attack speed and movement speed [MYAN] 08/13/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies well anyways heres the latest attack speed and movement speed for mayn version of 12sky2 for those who want to know.
attack speed: 00C85E37
movement speed: 00C6082C
give thanks if i helped you.
dont forget to use in secluded area so it wont get found out.
AOC, Forward Movement Speed Pointer (Speed Hack) 06/23/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies Pointer to adjust players forward movement speed, updated for the most recent patch 5/9/2008 - rev 47380
14C8830+150
154 offset is for the speed once shift is held down (sprint)
Enjoy.
Increased movement speed 08/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies I was messing around with t search when I think I found something. I think I fooled the client into thinking I'm using a 2 hander. Thanks to unknownone's itemtype editor, I made the client think I was wearing a bow. For me, thats not much. But for a female small character, they could make use of the increase jump speed whilst still wearing their normal equipment.
Edit: Weee
In the process of testing this...
Edit 2:
Well, It seems that the memory address is dynamic.
Meh.. Oh well. At...