Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can someone please release movement speed pointers?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
WHY ? the admins already kno about the bugs... and the holy green adresses change after every update...

i dont know why i should help just one with a PM and not all and ??
sorry im confused...i cant write it in english...

KEINE AAAAHNUNG warum manche leute sich an sowas prmitivem wie ne CE adresse klammern um sich zu profilieren .

IF WE ALL SHARE WE ALL HAVE MORE FUN !!

i dont want to talk about private cheats...next step after private cheats are cheats for payment?

I HATE PRIVATE CHEATS AND I DONT WANT TO PAY FOR CHEATS...

if u dont want to share and just collect informations from other people..******* SPOILERS !!

in german we call this people PIRATES !!

Old   #17

Tell 'em Landa!

I hate private cheats as well. Some of these people are so full of themselves.

Old   #18

I tell what are private cheats: Private cheats moving only in a little circle, i mean these hacks only knows some of player and the reason? The reason is this is an public forum and the game makers and GM-s coming to this forum or other hacking forums too to watch what hacks need to be fixed and they tries to fix it! Thats why they are private, cause dont want to be fixed and dont need to pay for it, the only thing is to know private hack is you must find some good hack and post it to the right people who knows private hacks and that people will share some private hacks if ur hack is not already known and usable!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

yeah..maybe...but the admin already know about the bugs...but its maybe too difficult o crypt the network traffic...

i dont know..

Old   #20

Although i do not agree with private cheats...I CAN understand why people do them. What I DONT understand, is why people who know how to do the cheats, quite often arent as willing to help other people to find their own cheats. Just like what to look for, or a hint or something :P
Old   #21

now i know why the most people think cheaters have a small *****.. lol..just kidding... i love u all.
Old   #22

Ok, just for those who want to know "what to look for". Check your speed (hint - press 'i'), using CE look for float value with "truncate" option checked. Then modify your speed - you can do it in two ways - either switch to "walk" (hint - press 'z'), or use Rex. Now do a next search for the new value. Repeat this unless you have I guess four addresses. Now increase these. If you increase them more than 11 server will be bringing you back, but 11 is enough and you still be fast. Remember to freeze the value and off you go..