Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Discussion on Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/21/2012, 11:54   #76

elite*gold: 0
He's never done anything to me, personally. I just have a deep-seeded animosity towards two-faced hypocritical ******** like fabroni. They always advocate something only to do the complete apposite. That's something the pso community has always had plenty of - witch hunting, righteous ******** that have the audacity to cheat when no one is looking.

And he did dupe a lot of that stuff and sold it to some of the more well known players of that community. Of course, typical of someone like him; shortly after getting caught, he posted a long list of everyone he made transactions with. It got taken down right away by faggo Lee which subsequently lead to XxXXXXXxxxXXxfabronisDaRkshadOwsCLOUDxxXXxXXX forum ban. Anyway, that's all I will say about this.
Old 04/21/2012, 13:08   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube49 View Post
He's never done anything to me, personally. I just have a deep-seeded animosity towards two-faced hypocritical ******** like fabroni. They always advocate something only to do the complete apposite. That's something the pso community has always had plenty of - witch hunting, righteous ******** that have the audacity to cheat when no one is looking.

And he did dupe a lot of that stuff and sold it to some of the more well known players of that community. Of course, typical of someone like him; shortly after getting caught, he posted a long list of everyone he made transactions with. It got taken down right away by faggo Lee which subsequently lead to XxXXXXXxxxXXxfabronisDaRkshadOwsCLOUDxxXXxXXX forum ban. Anyway, that's all I will say about this.
The guy fabroni never got caught. Yeah he did get banned on forums after what he did by posting that big *** list of course, but that was it...since his in game accounts never got touched. Funny how you think fabroni duped when he clearly told me he had broomop duped his items.
Old 04/21/2012, 13:26   #78

Hey people! I'm selling PSO items CHEAP!

I have...
Dark Flows
Three Seals
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Rainbow Sets
Empresses
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview.

SO IF YOU ARE interested PM me!
Old 04/21/2012, 17:13   #79

Look at this
There's no justice in tha server.
Old 04/21/2012, 21:32   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus.life View Post
Anoobis's url is
the other was
u got a big mouth
nice try s0n but im not fabroni. i know who that really is thouh. and xx fabroni xx was his troll and flaming account. i would have thought it was obvious by now who i really am... this really saddens me. also your investigation skills suck. stop trying.

oh and the url was the same earlier. Im not the only one who saw it either.
Old 04/21/2012, 22:23   #81

Update.

I ran a hex editor on xRareSumo's trainer and changed every string of ****, FuckPSO, RareSumo, etc, but I can't seem to change the name of the program (what's titled at the top of the trainer's window) which you know, the Antihack.dll shuts down immediately. Anyone know how I can change that? Still looking through the hex codes for other strings that may cause the PSOBB client to shut this trainer down.
Old 04/22/2012, 02:39   #82

This might help you -
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2012, 05:32   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by psofan View Post
This might help you -
I feel sooooo retarded for having not Googled something so simple myself. I have no idea why I derped so hard! Thank you for this!

I'll give it a go and see if the Antihack.dll will allow me to keep the trainer open. If it doesn't, then that means I need to search for more strings within the program via hex editing. When I finally get the trainer to work in the end, I'll upload the edited version. I'm only doing this for the people that want to use it again, or for people that want to use a certain hack that Broomop's trainer or CE doesn't have.

UPDATE:

The Windows Title Changer works! I've successfully renamed xRareSumo's trainer and was able to get past the usual antics of the Antihack.dll, however since the trainer itself isn't updated, it doesn't work with the current PSOBB client.

What made it so that Roro's CT worked again was him changing the target from instead shpsobb.exe to shpsobbW.exe. I need to do the same thing with xRareSumo's trainer but I'm not tech savvy enough to do that. I don't think it can be done with a hex editor (or I'm not smart enough to figure it out) but does anyone know how to change the trainer from targetting the old shpsobb.exe to the new shpsobbW.exe?

If anyone can help me with this, I can upload the final version of xRareSumo's trainer updated to work with the latest PSOBB client. The only thing is, you'll have to download Windows Title Changer, as the title change is NOT permanent and must be done each time, which isn't too much of a hassle.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2012, 22:15   #84

Just found out PGF updated his post. Posting in order to send this thread back to the top of the list so people can see. Sorry I can't help you out PGF but hopefully someone else can. Try Googling this time, lol.
Old 04/23/2012, 06:26   #85

I am not exaggerating when I say Lee is the biggest **** I have ever come across on the internet.

He is the single worst thing to ever happen to PSO, and he can quite honestly GTFO.
Old 04/23/2012, 10:17   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
I am not exaggerating when I say Lee is the biggest **** I have ever come across on the internet.

He is the single worst thing to ever happen to PSO, and he can quite honestly GTFO.
Did something in particular happen between you two in order to make you say that?
Old 04/23/2012, 10:46   #87

PGF. Just wait til the event happens.

I'll have something for the people on here to be happy about.

I just sit back and watch this stuff.

when scht v4 comes out. That's when I'll strike.
Old 04/23/2012, 11:44   #88

Quote:

It's nice to see you posting Mint / Silk / Minty (GC#22790963 & 25011032)

I was hoping for a rage topic on the Schtserv forums but, sadly you've brought it here where no one cares.
Old 04/23/2012, 11:52   #89

Quote:

and you are the most idiotic player ever. thanks to you posting here i now know who you really are... that retarded racaseal named mint who talks **** ******* and trolls in the game all day.
Old 04/23/2012, 11:59   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
PGF. Just wait til the event happens.

I'll have something for the people on here to be happy about.

I just sit back and watch this stuff.

when scht v4 comes out. That's when I'll strike.
Ahah, sounds good. Lee's lagging like hell on this event. What exactly do you have in mind? A trainer of your own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramscoop View Post
It's nice to see you posting Mint / Silk / Minty (GC#22790963 & 25011032)

I was hoping for a rage topic on the Schtserv forums but, sadly you've brought it here where no one cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
and you are the most idiotic player ever. thanks to you posting here i now know who you really are... that retarded racaseal named mint who talks shit bitches and trolls in the game all day.
Ahah, damn you two! How did you figure that out so fast? I haven't seen any posts by Mint/Silk/Minty in quite a while. Did he/she get banned or something?
Closed Thread