Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

World of Kung Fu Bot Public (Working)

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
It would be nice if he could update it so that the targetting waits till the loot has been picked, and then target and attack the next one. And if a monster attacks, it would attack back and then loot both of the droppen loot.

Also would be cool if you could make it so that you could choose single monster attacking or many at a time, and select skills for either one.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish View Post
Lol, if he ever make it, he won't sell it, not even for money, it count as an illigeal hack in the forums.
LOL this game has no rules,no security and no policing. I doubt there would be such a thing as an illegal hack.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuKiller View Post
LOL this game has no rules,no security and no policing. I doubt there would be such a thing as an illegal hack.
Er, it's against the forum rules, check it out, you cant post these kind of hacks.(atleast not the gold one because its the most imbalance hack, trust me even if he find it, he wont post it here and just keep it private)
Old   #19

Quote:
Er, it's against the forum rules, check it out, you cant post these kind of hacks.(atleast not the gold one because its the most imbalance hack, trust me even if he find it, he wont post it here and just keep it private)
oh well I cant get this one to work. I follow the istructions and then go to "use" and it gives me a list of 3 things to do which I already did.

Any help here?

Old   #20

Quote:
oh well I cant get this one to work. I follow the istructions and then go to "use" and it gives me a list of 3 things to do which I already did.

Any help here?
What your talking about o.o
Old   #21

Quote:
What your talking about o.o
I tried this download at the beginning of the forums. You add Dll, then select the program and then when I hit use, it doesn't work.

How do I use this program?
Old   #22

Quote:
I tried this download at the beginning of the forums. You add Dll, then select the program and then when I hit use, it doesn't work.

How do I use this program?
Open Injector, load dll and choose autohealv5.5.
then login ur charcter, press the refresh button in the injector - choose kungfu client and press inject dll(only after ur ingame, after u logged your charcter).

And then have fun .
Old   #23

Is it just me or the dl link isn't working?
Old   #24

Quote:
Open Injector, load dll and choose autohealv5.5.
then login ur charcter, press the refresh button in the injector - choose kungfu client and press inject dll(only after ur ingame, after u logged your charcter).

And then have fun .
Thank you so much. Now what do I do? <---super noob here. Is there a list of commands or whatever to make this work?
Old   #25

Quote:
Thank you so much. Now what do I do? <---super noob here. Is there a list of commands or whatever to make this work?
Delete button = auto attack (put skills on button 1-6)
End button = auto target mobs + auto loot (it will loot after it kills ALL the mobs in the area, that why change your Distance and NPC to Near or something close, so you won't see mobs very far, because if u'll see very FAR mob's it will never loot because it will keep killing them)
Numpad 0 = Preface quest (the lowbie items, just leave your self at Taoyuan and press it)
Numpad 1 = Reputation Token loop (You go to the nuts npc second tab; rare, and then u start it, it will make a timed loop of buying the reputation token, pretty hard to get reputation token, I saw about 4 people who use this programs to get it, so good luck LOL).

For the curse hack download ollydbg - attach the kongfuclient to olly, then look for the 3 addresses and right click -> binary -> nop.

That's it, I duno if there are more things in it, didn't find any so far .

Oh and you can use broken items, but when u requip them you won't get their dmg/def thought.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

Thanks a ton for helping a noob. I am trying to learn some of this
Old   #27

download link doesn't work i want the bot.. at megaupload it says: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
Old   #28

Old   #29

Am I doing something wrong because when i try to inject the dll, it says Couldnt Open Process. =/

Edit: is it you inject at the login screen not after? And um what does curser hack do? Let you curse Oo?

Well I injected it at the login screen not after, but now when i press end and delete it doesn't move. =/

Does the durability hack also work for wood tool?
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsinD View Post
Am I doing something wrong because when i try to inject the dll, it says Couldnt Open Process. =/

Edit: is it you inject at the login screen not after? And um what does curser hack do? Let you curse Oo?

Well I injected it at the login screen not after, but now when i press end and delete it doesn't move. =/

Does the durability hack also work for wood tool?
After your logged to your char, it will fix the other probs.

and for the last question, nop.

Closed Thread