Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

World of Kung Fu Bot Public (Working)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow World of Kung Fu Bot Public (Working)

This bot is currently working on wokf.
Made by lol98 credits to Fairlight and lol98.

you need the visual studio 2008 runtime

Thanks
8 Users
Old   #2

i tested it

Old   #3

it doesnt work :/
Old   #4

it does work, just forgot to mention something, its updated.
lol98 says you need the visual studio 2008 runtimes

Old   #5

It works great .

Edit1: Do you know the guy who made this hack? If yeah tell him to try and add an option to finish the preface quest and when bag is full auto sell, could be nice also .

Edit2: What does the Curse Hack do?
Old   #6

Download details: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)

finally microsoft released a redist of the vscpp2008 runtimes

download this and it works perfectly. should even work on vista. it was compiled on xp corporate.

And yes sirreal knows me i do not intend to add anything to the public release of autoheal. Plus their are many hacks within it.
Cursing.. thats to unfilter curse words you have to manually nop at the adresses (given they are the jne's) in the memcmp api. during the runtime of WOKF. (i cant set page acess rights for some reason without going kernel mode)
one of my fav things though is the using broke weapons. if you get the msg 'your weapon is broken' unequip and re equip it. it will work with 0 durability.
Also try holding shift and right clicking items that filter is unblocked now.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol98 View Post
Download details: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)

finally microsoft released a redist of the vscpp2008 runtimes

download this and it works perfectly. should even work on vista. it was compiled on xp corporate.

And yes sirreal knows me i do not intend to add anything to the public release of autoheal. Plus their are many hacks within it.
Cursing.. thats to unfilter curse words you have to manually nop at the adresses (given they are the jne's) in the memcmp api. during the runtime of WOKF. (i cant set page acess rights for some reason without going kernel mode)
one of my fav things though is the using broke weapons. if you get the msg 'your weapon is broken' unequip and re equip it. it will work with 0 durability.
Also try holding shift and right clicking items that filter is unblocked now.
Ahhhh, well it works perfect thought .
Thanks for the least your doing releasing this version <3.
About the cursehack, you can just try to make a button after you load the bot, hitting some button will change it, it should work fine because it seems like the address is always the same, there's an option to make a "trainer" with olly, some add-on if i'm not wrong which could change it.
The curse isn't that important thought.

Oh and - I saw a GS saying something about the Rep token botters, like they are gonna do something about it, so who ever use this hack watch out if your botting it there ^^.

That's it mostly, thx for your effort.
my last 3 words for this post - priv ver pl0x
Old   #8

if you think this is cool i found a new exploit lol ive got a collection bot now, as well as other private things that are too powerful for the public. as well as im trying to think out improvements to the bot.

I think im going to fully re code it when the devs patch it. for one to always update itself every patch (hehe) and more (ill visio draw out the project first) so i can show people what it does without showing them it. This is eventually something that is going to be 'sold' or 'leased' maybe 8$ a mo to use or something like that idk, ive put alot of time into this work.
Old   #9

Lol collection bot, nice .

Sounds good,but atm it looks like I'm the only one posting here, dont think people know there are hacks for WOKF.

As it is now, it works pretty good, can't imagine the private version you use ><, espc. if you made it auto sell the items from the lvl 1 quest, like, opening few windows, over night, rich.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirreal1 View Post
This bot is currently working on wokf.
Made by lol98 credits to Fairlight and lol98.

/wave guys!
Nice to see you guys here on Epvpers ^^
Am downloading the game right now,
just because of fair and lol made the hax haha

Greetz,
a old curse x member
Old   #11

thanks, i'm currently downloading it!!!
Old   #12

Hmm,

Well I wonder if you could help me out a bit, I had some problems:

After I logged in (typing name and pass), right after, I inject - right?
I did that, then I selected server and character and go ingame and
these are the problems I had.

- It keeps spamming F1 & F2 non stop. (full health or no health)
- Auto Target & Loot: When I put it on, it targets a monster but it changes the target
right after straight away, so it doesnt have time to attack, and if there are unlooted loots
it tries to grab them too, so its pretty much running between the monsters and loots
and not attacking them.
- Auto Fight: It doesnt really auto-fight does it? When I select the target myself and put
auto fight on, it just stands still.

Does it matter what resolution im using, if it's windowed or not, details quality, or anything?

I cant figure out what the problem is :/

And thanks alot for making a bot for wokf

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out - gotto after character select, once in game.
Old   #13

Try hitting the end button few times to make it work.
The autolooter works after it kill all the mobs in the area, for example if there are 4 mobs in the spot u set ur bot, it will kill all of the mobs and then it will pick it up, if they keep spawning it wont pick.
only pick when there are no mobs in the area, change ur NPC and Distance range to keep it in a small area.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol98 View Post
if you think this is cool i found a new exploit lol ive got a collection bot now, as well as other private things that are too powerful for the public. as well as im trying to think out improvements to the bot.

I think im going to fully re code it when the devs patch it. for one to always update itself every patch (hehe) and more (ill visio draw out the project first) so i can show people what it does without showing them it. This is eventually something that is going to be 'sold' or 'leased' maybe 8$ a mo to use or something like that idk, ive put alot of time into this work.

We need a gold hack with gold at 70k a pop.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuKiller View Post
We need a gold hack with gold at 70k a pop.
Lol, if he ever make it, he won't sell it, not even for money, it count as an illigeal hack in the forums.

Closed Thread