Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ignavus Speedhack - HackShield Proof

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ignavus Speedhack - HackShield Proof

LINK REMOVED -- THE IGNAVUS SITE HAS CHANGED HOSTS, I DON'T HAVE A FORUM UP ON IT YET. I WILL RE-LINK IT IF I EVER GET AROUND TO IT.

UPX for exesize only, something Gravity should've done to their massive dlls (aside from compiling in release mode)

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

When im trying to run rq_patch.exe all i get is "Error executing program!" in Total Commander

and "This application has failed to start because the application configuration in incorrect.Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." error in Explorer

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layka0 View Post
When im trying to run rq_patch.exe all i get is "Error executing program!" in Total Commander

and "This application has failed to start because the application configuration in incorrect.Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." error in Explorer
Blah. This is what I get for using visual studio.

Re-compiling in Dev-C++. MinGW <3.

Fixed.
Old   #4

tried a fixed version , but seems it doesnt work , i change values and when i enter the game im like stuck 2 feet above the ground -unable to move at all.

When i try to re-patch again rq_patch.exe closes after entering 1st value.

i think u should mention in description that u dont need the whole Sytem folder back-up only PhysicsReq.dll

Old   #5

well, it seems to work. though 15 is too much, when you move far enough - warp back.
tomorrow i'll ask my friend how he sees me moving. today i just tried to move to a mob faraway and imidiatly attack him - well, it work, thus i concluded the speedhack is working.
but havok is trash, and requiem's use of it is no better. i get constant glitches like yours, Layka0. it has something to do with heightmaps, gravity and collision detection, i would guess. synchro causes this.
Old   #6

hilete
can u tell my what values did u try ?
Old   #7

at first 15,15,10
my character was on open space
when i'm stuck - i use teleport.

have an idea. since you have russian client, let's log onto first server. i have a noob char there. let's try it out.
btw, where are you from? speak russian?
Old   #8

Yes, only the physicsreq.dll needs to be backed up but I figured it easier to tell them to just copy/paste their system folder and rename it to something like system_bkup. That way you don't have to open it, find PhysicsReq.dll, copy it, etc.

Also, don't patch twice without replacing the patched DLL with the original.

I'll release a version tonight which will un-patch itself, and can be re-patched with new values.

Also, I know about the floating issue (on some platforms or objects). It's a clipping issue with gravity and jump height. I may have to remove jump height and instead resort to lowering gravity to achieve higher jumping distances.

I only added jumping modification so that you could jump over walls etc instead of running through outposts.

I usually use 15 for running only, it seems to work fine for me.

***UPDATE***
I uploaded source-code over @ Ignavus.

***END UPDATE***
Old   #9

i was trying it in Valdes ,if u know near mechanic spot
my values were rly modest like 5 -5-5 ,6 - 6 -4

i just want to try the high jumping
coz with speedhack i dont have any problems just using old tricks

hilete pm me with ur msn

jM3

thx for patch , looking forward for clientless bot
Old   #10

was sleeping already, sorry.
Old   #11

few observations:
i modify jump and walk speed only. so when i run, other players don't see i'm cheating. when noone around, i just press Z and hunt mobs.

about jump and cast range... I set jump to 50. find an agro mob, stand far away from him, so that he doesn't see me and he is out of range of my spells. I jump forward, landing near him. he doesn't see me, in a second I warp back. mob doesn't see me, i can't shoot him. ok. I jump again, land near him, shoot and actually hit him, and warp back, mob runs to me, i can't shoot again till he is in range again.
what does this tell me? mob's AI is server-side, that's for sure. so when I see myself landing near mob, uf I truly was near him, he would attack. thus, what I see is not what it looks like on the server side. but I can shoot, as if I truly was near him...
=> range (and probably visibility) is determined on the client side. jM3, did you see anywhere in the code this range comparison?

note:
if you want to repeat this, do not press constantly fire button. wait until your char lands, then press your spell shortcut. you'll probably warp before cast animation plays. no matter, spell-ball will fly from the location you warped to.

edit:
not sure... managed to repeat this 3 times only.
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 2,406
Is there much hacking potential with this game merlin? Im about to start playing
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilete View Post
few observations:
i modify jump and walk speed only. so when i run, other players don't see i'm cheating. when noone around, i just press Z and hunt mobs.

about jump and cast range... I set jump to 50. find an agro mob, stand far away from him, so that he doesn't see me and he is out of range of my spells. I jump forward, landing near him. he doesn't see me, in a second I warp back. mob doesn't see me, i can't shoot him. ok. I jump again, land near him, shoot and actually hit him, and warp back, mob runs to me, i can't shoot again till he is in range again.
what does this tell me? mob's AI is server-side, that's for sure. so when I see myself landing near mob, uf I truly was near him, he would attack. thus, what I see is not what it looks like on the server side. but I can shoot, as if I truly was near him...
=> range (and probably visibility) is determined on the client side. jM3, did you see anywhere in the code this range comparison?

note:
if you want to repeat this, do not press constantly fire button. wait until your char lands, then press your spell shortcut. you'll probably warp before cast animation plays. no matter, spell-ball will fly from the location you warped to.

edit:
not sure... managed to repeat this 3 times only.
The visibility is not controlled by the client.. well.. *in a sense*

It's complicated with this game. When an object (player.. or such) comes within your view area, the server sends a packet with the object's ID that's essentially a "spawn" packet. The client then uses this ID to request information about the spawned object from the server which will identify it as a player/npc/monster/etc. So you get that packet for a player who just enters into your visibility (or monsters), or you grab the ID from a movement packet nearby you and request the information the same.

I do believe that spell casting distance checks are done clientside, but I would expect the server would check your "true" distance before casting the spell. I don't think we did a great amount of testing with this but when we do in writing our bot I will make sure to let you know if the distance matters at all to the server. I do know that physical attack speed cannot be altered on the client side, but I have not checked skill casting speed to see if you can speed cast or anything of that nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
Is there much hacking potential with this game merlin? Im about to start playing
Eh, you can have some fun with it. We're gonna be making our Ignavus bot for RQ first and expanding to other games, primarily because we've got most of its netcode reversed already lol. Plus we have bots that already pretty much run around and grind though a little buggy.
Old   #14

lets hope this works i will pk people crazy now
Old   #15

Doesnt work i am stuck in the air now i cant move or run or anything. Even teleporting doesnt hlep me