Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Range Hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Range Hack

I was able to get the range hack working on a rogue, and hunter, but does anyone have any idea how to do it on a Warrior/Defender class or others??

To get it to work on Rogue class you do the following:

To get it to work on a rogue for example, you need two weapons: Regular Sword (not the dual wield sword), and a Crossbow (any).

Open CE, open requiem.exe, and then search for the range values on a sword first. Since your skills for a sword type weapon are 4.0m long, that means that your range is around 4+/-(float).

So first search sword value on Exact, then unequip, and and search decreased/increased value until you end up with 1 or two values where they keep changing, but around 4~. Add one of them to list, and keep it there for later.

Next, equip the crossbow then search for the range values on a crossbow. Since your skills for a bow type weapon are 15.0m long, that means that your range is around 15+/-(2 Byte).

Now, search crossbow value on Exact, then unequip, and and search decreased/increased value until you end up with 1 or two values where they end up with 1 value, but around 15~. Add one of them to list, and keep it there for later.

Next, equip your sword and search value on Exact, then unequip, and equip crossbow and search increased value until you end up with 1 or two values where they keep changing, but around 4~( if you want sword range) or 15~(if you want bow range). Add one of them to list.
------------------------------------------------

Now you should have three addresses in the list, all unfrozen. Next, go in the game and equip the crossbow, and then go back to CE. Change the 2Byte value to 0, and the float(the one that you had to switch weapons back, and forth) to 45, and freeze. Now you have a crossbow that shoots 3 times as far.

For the swords to have a long range you do this. change the float of the swords to 45, then freeze. Also change the second float (the one that you had to keep switching) to 45, and freeze.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
can you send me one private message what u changed? Cause i already trid to change the range for skills or anithing but thats server side and dont let to make range higher than what it has!