Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/23/2012, 20:33   #331

elite*gold: 0
Sup guys, I'm a pretty wealthy schtserv bb player and I need to get rid of some gear. If you're interested in buying stuff like Dark flows, max stat Red Rings or even min stat red rings for a low price, pm me!
Old 03/24/2012, 00:49   #332

jesus man when are you going to just stfu with your angsty emo kid whingeing , posting gay boy videos of yourself struggling to do press ups , you sound like that leave britney alone gay guy for ***** sake ,so what lee banned you , should have been more carefull ,the way you shoot your mouth off im not surprised you got banned.
Old 03/24/2012, 07:10   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Yes bro , at least someone's with me!

You little ***** bwoi. I'll **** you up.

This is me, i've been training. Gonna ******* rip Lee's head off swear to ***.

And you think I'm joking, only a matter of time before that ****** *** forum goes down.

BROOMOP! ? any idea where Lee lives?
Please **** off you little ****** you made a youtube video of your self to make you look *HARD* ***** now go get the ******* rope and well you should no where to go from there.... mind you wouldent suprise me if you dident LOL.

@:KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ
Old 03/24/2012, 17:52   #334

Quote:
LMAO YOU ARE ALL ******* ***** BOYS, COME MEET ME IN REAL LIFE ANY TIME ******, COME AT ME ANYTIME BRO, I WILL **** YOU UP

THOSE ARE PLANCHE PUSHUPS YOU WEAK LITTLE *****, YOU COULD NEVER EVEN DREAM OF DOING THEM SO SHUT THE **** UP YOU *****

IF I FIND YOU,YOU'RE DONE FOR

YOU FROM UK BRO? COME AT ME BRo, ****** ***** LITTLE *****
lol yes, but im not going to waste my time to drive to london to meet some *wanna be gansta!* L:OOOO:L who more than likely won't show anyway.... but i guess if it make's you feel better about your self to try and make people think your NOT A ***** then that's ok. lol you must be one in real life to be so concerned about it.... anyway please do what i said on my last post your do alot of people a favor, and your family who never showed you love LOL.... i forgot you was sexually abused... BTW.
Old 03/25/2012, 06:49   #335

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a cheap three seals to give a friend as a graduation gift. I'll consider other items if they're cheap enough, but he's mostly been wanting a three seals, so I figure that's probably what I should get him.

Cheers
Old 03/25/2012, 09:18   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosuke69 View Post
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a cheap three seals to give a friend as a graduation gift. I'll consider other items if they're cheap enough, but he's mostly been wanting a three seals, so I figure that's probably what I should get him.

Cheers
lol $10 free postage and packing.
Old 03/25/2012, 12:44   #337

Quote:
YOU FROM UK BRO? COME AT ME BRo, ****** ***** LITTLE *****
You're so cool.

Old 03/25/2012, 16:48   #338

guys i've done a little update to my tool you can now make items again i want to make this a little special this time. So give me about a week and ill have a new item maker.
Old 03/25/2012, 17:02   #339

I LOVE BROOMOP
Old 03/26/2012, 01:51   #340

oh BROOMOP , you can make any item ? even 3 seals ?
if you can , i will donate to you .

and nice update , plz keep to **** schtserv
Old 03/26/2012, 04:12   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500noob View Post
oh BROOMOP , you can make any item ? even 3 seals ?
if you can , i will donate to you .

and nice update , plz keep to **** schtserv
i can yes but this item mod will be even more limited than QITEM but something is better than nothing right

update guys just to tell you the file for anti cheat is now 0npgls.erl packed yoda's Protector 1.03.3 ive unpacked it and made a new patch. Release sometime in a few hours.
Old 03/26/2012, 13:54   #342

isn't that a shame:

LOL :P will be updating my tool soon i just want to add security to this version and everyone who paid for the tool will need a new key. Ill tell you once my new version goes live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerazik View Post
xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer has been patched in the latest client update that introduced HD fullscreen display. It no longer works.
try changing 11d40 in the program where is says shpsobb and changing it to the new exe name. If not im sure raresumo will just have to update that.
Old 03/26/2012, 20:33   #343

If someone could edit the trainer to access SHPsoBBn.exe instead of SHPsoBB.exe would make this trainer of use again
Old 03/26/2012, 20:52   #344

they got the trainer and V2_PSOBB for cheat engine to stop working how is this going to be fix?
Old 03/26/2012, 21:06   #345

Just search for new addresses , theres video tutorials enough to do it, either that or pay 10$ homage to broomop and get his trainer , or you could wait round for a month or 2 and wait for raresumo to update his trainer .
Closed Thread