Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2012, 15:37   #271

elite*gold: 0
Matrix! lol Let's wait and see whether the big bang broomop predicted already before really comes out or not eventhogh I really doubt if he dares to do it. He is very meek and mild than you thought. lol
Old 02/23/2012, 22:50   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Well I can't argue with you that all these kids love to pander those silly phrases due to a lack of creativity, but you could try to not to pander ****** babble to boost your "dominance" killnerdypsoPLAYAZ.
He sounds more like KingOG than Ender to be honest.
And I hope you like my coffee breath because I'm saying right to your pretty face PLAYA.
Relax bro.

And don't stoop down to an ignorant level and start using the word "******". That's what ***** is for.

Also, *** man. It helps.
Old 02/23/2012, 23:07   #273

Your lame *** didn't get any sales, Kevdo.
Old 02/24/2012, 02:57   #274

Another question, been seeing people doing christmas fiasco lately... hows that even possible...
Old 02/24/2012, 03:52   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonizero View Post
Another question, been seeing people doing christmas fiasco lately... hows that even possible...
is it rooms with1 player in them???? its most likely the proxy was fixed recently. but u can do this with cheat engine too by editing a value
Old 02/24/2012, 20:11   #276

Hi OrangePaper/Kevdo; just thought I'd quote your post last night since the forum seemed to eat it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper
Aww, I think I might cry. Your lame *** believed rampoop without any hesitation or doubt that he might've been wrong, considering that what he said was based on his ignorant assumptions. You turned out to be a well trained monkey!

And, it's ok. I made a lot more money than I anticipated. Just because I didn't ask the people who bought from me to post "Thanks for the sales", doesn't mean I didn't sell anything. So while I'm grinning over my profits, why don't you just hop off my ***** eh?

Oh and.... one more thing. I never did anything to make you guys butthurt, and I certainly don't hold anything against you or anyone here - regardless of how much you guys dislike me (For only *** knows why, but like I said: I don't really care if you dislike me or not). As far as I'm concerned this is a forum and all of you are strangers to me. So... yeah, don't really give a flying **** what you believe.

And if you took the time to read my post, I'd be surprised if you did, I have one last thing to say: "Don't hate." (I guess I have no creativity, huh?)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2012, 20:28   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramscoop View Post
Hi OrangePaper/Kevdo; just thought I'd quote your post last night since the forum seemed to eat it:
Thanks
Old 02/25/2012, 02:33   #278

Buy tools made by super genious Mr.Broomop for 10bucks as a good gesture , you could do various things wtw as well as making items you want or use c.t here. Please regard them as premium and trial version. It is truth of the world
Old 02/25/2012, 09:09   #279

The *** pink marios lee&crono already raped so many archievements for everyone here before.
Old 02/25/2012, 21:53   #280

Buying PSU meseta for the JP servers in
Phantasy star UNIVERSE JP

CASH BY PAYPAL
PLEASE PM WITH THE AMOUNT OF MESETA AND WHAT PRICE AND WE CAN WORK IT OUT !!

THANKS
Old 02/28/2012, 05:49   #281

Question- say if a machine has a hardware ban how can one bypass this or remove the hardware ban ? without having to pay real dollars lol...
Old 02/28/2012, 08:46   #282

options- cahnge the serial hw id of the drive, clean install psobb on a new drive (untested)
use a new dirve as boot os drive
make sure its not an ip ban and if you got hw ban im guessing your making new accounts yah?
Old 02/29/2012, 17:37   #283

I've been hearing rumors that people been adding hit to their weapons. Any of you care to leak this delicious info?
Old 02/29/2012, 21:01   #284

hey guys...is there any way to permanently change your char class using CE??..if so..could someone tell me how?? thanks
Old 03/01/2012, 03:09   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
I've been hearing rumors that people been adding hit to their weapons. Any of you care to leak this delicious info?
it`s patched. the method was threw paganini
Closed Thread