Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
One thing, SHCHTACK IS FULL OF ****** SNITCHES .
Not if you're smart about it......

If you go around in public games hacking **** up, yeah. People will know and they'll report you.

Hell, I'd report you just for being stupid.

Old   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos351 View Post
Not if you're smart about it......

If you go around in public games hacking **** up, yeah. People will know and they'll report you.

Hell, I'd report you just for being stupid.
I know, so annoying when Im in a game and some idiot offers to warp people to the boss.

Old   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt120 View Post
I know, so annoying when Im in a game and some idiot offers to warp people to the boss.
Are you a complete hypocrite? You're posting in a thread about hacking PSO, talking about how cheats **** you off?

Old   #244

Actually no. I'm complaining about hackers like that who don't even try to hide the fact that they're hacking and make us all like dumbasses and ********. ******* hackers are why I think people always snitch whenever they can, because they see one ******* hacker and then assume all the others are gonna kill everything. Its simple comon sense, someone isn't allowed to hack, so don't go turning on stat hack and end up being a fo using heaven punisher cause ittl just get people banned. Just use hacks that are less likely to be noticed when your in a public game :P

Old   #245

Quick question is the ID changer detectable if you change ids and get a name to match it ?
Old   #246

no its not detectable
Old   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
I wouldn't worry about matching the name to the ID. They publicly release the full dressing room where you can change your name at will with no repercussions, thus, unless multiple people know the section ID of the character you're changing, then you can have a character with a mismatch ID. I guarantee nobody is going to load up the section ID tool to find out and report you.
u should worry. if u got some fagget on your **** they most likely will load up the id calculator and try to report u. schtserv has many ppl like this.

p.s. its stated by gms if u use full dressing room u need to match the new name with ur id or u will be given a warning or 1 week ban.
Old   #248

Hey I was wondering if theres a way to find bosses in ce and edit their hp? I tried searching dragon, and browsed all the adresses i found but all I ended up getting a bunch of words on the right side of the memory region in the bottom box. "Dragon Damage Increases As HP Gets Low" then suddenly descriptions of items :s.
Old   #249

Alright, I decided I'm not playing this game anymore either. So my **** has to go as well.

I'm selling a bunch of random stuff, including goodies like Three Seals, Dark Flow, Dark Meteor etc. If you're interested to know what I have, send me a private message here with your email so I can send you the full list of items with the prices.
Old   #250

when i run the trainer as admin, pso closes. is this trainer patched already?
Old   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by superevee View Post
when i run the trainer as admin, pso closes. is this trainer patched already?
You have to disable UAC on windows.
Old   #252

SELLING PSO GEAR FOR CASH
Quitting PSO and I don't want any of these items anymore.

If you are interested in seeing my items, PM me and I will send you the list with the prices.

There's a lot of random **** in there, feel free to make offers on larger bundles. If you find something to be unreasonably priced, feel free to EMAIL me so that we may discuss it.
Old   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post

If you are interested in seeing my items, PM me and I will send you the list with the prices.

There's a lot of random **** in there, feel free to make offers on larger bundles. If you find something to be unreasonably priced, feel free to EMAIL me so that we may discuss it.

LOL

Really ? You're going to resell items you bought at inflated prices?
Old   #254

Reduced Prices!! All prices are not set and ARE negotiable!! PM me for more details!!

Some of the interesting items I have include:
Dark Flow 100/0/0/100/50
Dark Meteor 100/0/0/100/70
Three Seals
Red Ring Mid stat

and others!

I'm trying to get rid of everything ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I OWN. Don't be shy, hopefully we can come to an agreement on price. Thanks to everyone who's already taken an interest.
Old   #255

Does anyone know if they patched CE working?

I tried it for the 1PD for 1PS thing and it wouldn't work.

Closed Thread