Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/28/2011, 09:45   #31

elite*gold: 0
Firstly great trainer, I knew you would come through. Just a request bro,1 hit kill please. Much thanks and keep up the hard work
Old 12/28/2011, 14:21   #32

I see this topic/trainer is still getting updates, i haven't used it in quite some time but i believe i have done what i wanted already.

I wanted to thank you personally raresumo, your trainer was used on both eden and ultima servers by me, obviously i had permission from both servers to use whatever trainer i would like as long i didn't benefit from the situation (such as leveling a char).
I have used a variety of trainers to make the things that i wanted and yours was one of them, it couldn't do everything, but it helped.
Many of the pics i have taken during that time wouldn't be possible without this trainer, certains things behaved differently on both those severs but that was a good thing. (not in the mood to specify the details but the bugs were actually usefull)
I know the majority just wants to play the way they wanted even if it goes against the rules (i know the feeling, did the same on schthack) and i know some of you only care about destroying other ppl gameplay (such as broomop,lee,hewhocorrupts for disconecting/corrupting data/dos/...).

Some of the pics required some help from the admins, some required specific server trainers to reach ultimate for the areas screens in that difficulty, still, nearly all used one of the old versions of this trainer, thanks.
Old 12/28/2011, 17:14   #33

Thanks man. **** dressing room hasn't been working and that's one of the allowed trainers. Once again, well done.
Old 12/28/2011, 20:50   #34

The ID changer works. I've farmed many items outside of my natural ID (Purplenum) such as Prophet's of Motav (Oran) and Limiter (Blueful). You have to change your ID in the dressing room for it to work. Don't make false claims if you aren't doing it right.
Old 12/29/2011, 03:32   #35

Post Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwayco View Post
The ID changer works. I've farmed many items outside of my natural ID (Purplenum) such as Prophet's of Motav (Oran) and Limiter (Blueful). You have to change your ID in the dressing room for it to work. Don't make false claims if you aren't doing it right.
How many times does this need to be said? I already told people it worked 2 pages ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylexgp View Post
Yeah it works, if you want it permanent then do it while in dressing room.

Thanks for the trainer. ATM I'm trying to get wtw to work and failing, any help?
All you did was add your stupid ID and hunts like the other ***.
Old 12/29/2011, 21:57   #36

Does full dressing room not work?
Old 12/30/2011, 04:01   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt120 View Post
Does full dressing room not work?
It does.
Old 12/30/2011, 21:35   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~gilfhunter~ View Post
1st off thanks for the trainer,
Secondly to help controlled all the nub questions,if you haven't noticed this trainer only has everything that was in roro's ce table plus a few things,this trainer wont have rapid tecs/1hit kills or infinite mag feed as this trainer has no crc, all you leeches could have easily done all this with ce but thanks sumo/humar now I don't have to do this stuff manually any more
saves me effort too on releasing the free part of the trainer lol
Old 12/30/2011, 21:59   #39

Thanks so much for this.

I still have a question. Why are there so many functions scrapped in comparison to the earlier release(s)? For example, is there any way we can still get the MA4 DSR points function to work again?
Old 12/31/2011, 03:00   #40

All the parts missing from this trainer were the things I thought no one would want from the last one. I didn't know ma4dsr pts and fdr were being used. I'll update this thing sometime after the holidays.. jan 4-7th probably.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/31/2011, 03:08   #41

elite*gold: 3
Nice to see that you made a new Trainer.
Thank you!
Old 12/31/2011, 05:29   #42

Trainer has been working 100%. It helped me find a Psycho Wand.
One question though...
When you use Stack Hack on TTF it gives an error and boots you from the game but RT does not.
Just to make sure, is anyone else getting the same error message? I assume it's there to slow down hackers from spamming to get RR.
Old 12/31/2011, 05:46   #43

Quote:
For ma4 dsr just start the quest, find out how many tickets you have, then scan that value,you will get a list of adresses to the right,then. Use the machine, their should be a pair of addresses that change one will decrease by 7the the other number will be in the thousands(it will be right under the 1st one, then drag and drop them both the the address list and freeze them. Though you'll have to do this process every time u log on, unless you make a pointer.
Thanks alot dude. This helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raresumo View Post
All the parts missing from this trainer were the things I thought no one would want from the last one. I didn't know ma4dsr pts and fdr were being used. I'll update this thing sometime after the holidays.. jan 4-7th probably.
I'm sure not too many people knew how the DSR trick was used and I think that is the reason it wasn't used that often.

But since I'm now able to do it myself you don't have to put it in for just me, if it wasn't used I say fuck it then (also less chance of it being fixed if the masses do not use it, if you know what i mean)

So yeah your call.

Another thing I would like to see back is the infinite mag feed, with or without crc bypass. But no hurries, and again, great job on this legendary trainer dude. It owns.
Old 12/31/2011, 11:45   #44

Yeah not really used to these forums yet. Added it
Old 12/31/2011, 17:47   #45

Quote:
Your welcome diviee(though u could hit the thanks button) but on the note of inf mag feed its an array of bytes and thus requires crc, and im not sure if sumo is planning on adding any crc hacks or if he's even taken the time to make a new bypass, (I've been trying to make a bypass myself but I haven't got it yet(Im just not that skilled yet, tho hopefully through trial and error ill prevail!) unless sumo releases one first(crosses fingers)
sumos was someone elses code before.. and it was mine... so have fun waiting unless he copys my crc bypass you won't see nothing.. ive now made 2 versions of the crc bypass... :P the new one is a bit better but makes it too easy to copy lol

this is to make items this is not fake and will be released in about 2 hours hopefully.
Closed Thread