Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exteel

Discussion on Exteel within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exteel

Deutsch:Ich hab mir vor kurzem Exteel runter geladen, und wollte mal fragen ob jemand von euch schon hacks oder sonstiges dafür hat.

English:Hi, i just downloaded "Exteel" and i want to ask if anyone knows some hacks for this game :>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exteel EN hack
07/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 31 Replies
Ok, I'm willing to share the UCE I'm using but just as soon as I get some info. so to anyone who knows how to make the EN hack stable, please do share it with me. You can PM me here, I assure you a hundred percent, I'll share the UCE with you and only to you. thanks to whoever you may be. No flames please, I will only give it to the first "knowitall" person to PM me with the information I need.
Exteel
07/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 30 Replies
Ein Game, bei dem man als ein Riesenroboter im Kampf wie in GunZ seine Gegner besiegen muss. Das Spiel ist ausschließlich Pvp! Bisher jedenfalls. Hier ist ein Link: Exteel. Hacks, cheats, glitsches, bugs und Sonstiges sind selbstverständlich erwünscht. Ich selbst versuche das Geld mit der Hilfe von Wpe zu hacken :p
EXTEEL
04/01/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
theres no hacks for this awsome game anywhere! someone hack this i would if i could !!!!!!!!:bandit:
EXTEEL
01/11/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
is there any hack in this game?
Exteel ONLINE
04/14/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 25 Replies
Mix From Planetside And Gunz online . All movement and atack will be like in Gunz liek i hawe understand but it is not 100 % sure. Online world is awaiting a big robot wars(much better of planetside !!) you will control a big robot and the best thing i liked it is you construct it!!its mean you choice the parts withc stat from wat will be constructed your robot. you robot can TRANSFORM!!(atleast somebody hawe thinked about it) For start ncosft will relise the game only on asian...