Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CL 71 Jedi

Discussion on Selling CL 71 Jedi within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling CL 71 Jedi

Hi, I have a CL 71 Jedi I'd like to sell. I started the game about 5 years ago. This character is on the Bria server, and he has several pre-cu items as well as creatures in his datapad. He has more than 100 million credits, as well as several items that if sold can get you several millions more. The jedi has very high OQ and CD resources for crafting lightsabers, most of them are the server's best resources, but some are just very close. He also has the buff crystal, as well as several uses remaining on a respec tool (in case you want a CL71 BH instead). This account doesn't come with any of the expansions.

Optionally, I have another account that is a master trader (CL 90), also on Bria. This account has tons of resources and components for crafting of all sorts, as well as a respec tool if you want to change to one of the other four crafting professions. I would be willing to sell the Jedi's account for $200, and the combined accounts for $300. If you are interested, and willing to pay through PayPal, please email me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Elder jedi account 2326 days logged
08/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
SOLD.... Credits: 155382357 on 2 characters. Radiant server. This account is actrive but i have almost not played after they reopened the village due to work i dont have time anymore. I have barely been online in a very long time.
Selling 2 elder Jedi accounts Total 6 toons
08/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I decided to sell my SWG accounts 1st account Elder jedi name : Kabus Commando : Karakan Trader : Jansu in this account totally over 800 mil credits and very very rare collection Items including Dusk in Kachirho , NS elder arm band , All Life day gifts couple sets of ! year paintings and more, have 1 very well designed Mustafar bunker which gave me a Home show tag on my forum name lots of pre CU pets like rancor kimogila, kliknik, and a rancor egg 60 points. like 10 of healing...
Star Wars : Jedi Knight 3 : Jedi Academy - Skin codes
01/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Kennt jemand diese komischen skin codes?? Habe früher (ca 2 jahre her) Jedi Academy gespielt und hatte diese komischen torso_e1_xa1_p1_head_13xa_y1 irgendwas codes die man eingibt und dann hat man den skin :9 z.B Ohne Kopf mit soner Schneeweste und ganz grauen beinen oder so? Hat jemand vllt ne liste von denen? finde nichts in google:)
selling CL 89 jedi
04/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Has alot of stuff gear crystals credits has alot of the veterans rewards member since 2003-2004 good account all expansions looking for around 65 dollars via paypal will give account after payment is recived aim sn is Thechaostheory13 or email at [email protected]
Selling SWG Lv90 Jedi!!
07/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi all, I recently got married and well, you know how it is, don't have time to dedicate to SWG anymore :( Anyway, I'm selling my account. Chars are on Chimaera, a Lv 90 Jedi and a Lv 90 Trader. Jedi is human, Trader is a Wookie. Both are male. I haven't put together an extensive list of items yet, but these characters are as good as you'll get. Account has all expansions. The Jedi has it all. Has custom tailored clothing with max stats on each, topped off with a Jedi Master Cloak....