Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A new Beginning?

Discussion on A new Beginning? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A new Beginning?

After a few years i want go back to neocron, starts a heavy tank on terra, but i ask you for a faster way to level and maybe a few tricks for fast money.
Maybe you can PN me something, i mean the game is nearly dead so maybe anyone can give me hidden stuff that would help me.

many thx for all helping stuff you will send

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sliksta's New beginning...
06/12/2011 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hey all! Just registered today and wanted to say whats up. I live in cali and been playin aion for just over 6 months now and just recently got banned. So while im here for the obvious, im still trying to figure out how i want to proceed in playing aion. Hopefully (through the site and epvper's) i can learn more how aion works and try again--cept not getting banned this time. Not sure what i can bring to the table but i'll do my best. Oh and to answer ur next question...yeah i...
CSRO beginning?
04/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Haii there, somewher i heard, that in csro you get for beginning a weapon +77(WTF?) and 20k sp..lol..that sounds so funny, but the guy who told me was serious, i dk if its true so id like to ask you^^
rSRO The end of CBT and the beginning of OBT
12/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 49 Replies
RUSSIAN> Уважаем ые игроки! 18 декабря 2009 года заканчи& #1074;ается закрыто& #1077; бета-тес тирован& #1080;е игры Silkroad Online. Благода& #1088;я вашим усилиям, мы смогли увидеть и исправи& #1090;ь многие ошибки игры. Самых активны& #1093; тестеро& #1074; ждут эксклюз& #1080;вные подарки после начала открыто& #1075;о бета-тес тирован& #1080;я. С ними свяжутс& #1103; админис& #1090;раторы проекта через систему личных сообщен& #1080;й. А уже 22 декабря 2009 года, во вторник, начнетс& #1103; открыто& #1077; бета-тес тирован& #1080;е игры Silkroad Online, в котором смогут поучаст& #1074;овать все желающи& #1077;....
[TSro] The beginning of the end.
08/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 35 Replies
Sadly, we are all seeing another game, that is ruined in a few months. A couple of days ago, a former colleague of our mods, his name is well known to them who should know it, applied to his partly stolen Isro bot a new function. let me correct myself, it was more a whole new bot, than a new function. The first ever clientless Tsro bot was born. it wasnt the beginning of the end of tsro. the end came some weeks before with newly released tsro testosterone loader and some leeched tsro...
Need help at the beginning
08/30/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
Hi guys. So i have a question about the starting point. Does any one of u got a list where i have to start to get the extra item,because i don't want to miss that.Thx for your help ;)