Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BUY] Private Server

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
[BUY] Private Server

Ok so ppl, i did talk to some one and i asked if the person could create a Private server if i pay him, and yes that worked. I think if we donate 5-10 USD then i can pay him when his done with the server ?

Right now i don't know how long it takes for him to do this but i will talk to him more.


We can start the donation:


Who is the developer? I will not tell yet until i get more information from him
Where will he post the files? The files will be sent to all the donators
Will this be a public release? Don't know
What is the guarantee he can actually do this? 50/50
Will there be a host for this files? I have a server that im not using that i can give this Hero Private server for.
How will you pay him ? I will pay him when i get the files and the files works, using paypal.

What we can do until the files are done:
2-3ppl Leader
2-3ppl Developer
2-3ppl Admin also forum admin
2ppl Head GM
4ppl GM /also forum GM

Here i found a good host service but it costs allot

I will personally make the server website with forum and ****: I will create it php,mysql,html,css and connect it to the files we will get

I will also show full conversation later on this thread



ax5 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
I have a team willing to pay a lot of money for this server. As a matter of fact, I can pay for this entire production myself. Who is he? Let me contact him. Or let him contact me at


This is too vague.

You're asking us to blindly donate to a source who hasn't even spoken to any of us about the creation of this server? I'm sorry, you NEED to give MORE information. Absolutely no one should start donating without more information. There are questions to discuss before we even get into payment.

Who is the developer?
Where will he post the files?
Will this be a public release?
What is the guarantee he can actually do this?


jc44 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 1
i would toss in 5-10$ too if we got a way to host our own server ( not have a private "public" one but be able to host withour own " host client " and connect to that )
willi1602 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc44 View Post
I have a team willing to pay a lot of money for this server. As a matter of fact, I can pay for this entire production myself. Who is he? Let me contact him. Or let him contact me at


This is too vague.

You're asking us to blindly donate to a source who hasn't even spoken to any of us about the creation of this server? I'm sorry, you NEED to give MORE information. Absolutely no one should start donating without more information. There are questions to discuss before we even get into payment.
This a special source and i will not give his msn or skype out in public this person wont accept it so i recommend you to wait until i get more info from him

Who is the developer? I will not tell yet until i get more information from him
Where will he post the files? The files will be sent to all the donators
Will this be a public release? Don't know
What is the guarantee he can actually do this? 50/50
Will there be a host for this files? I have a server that im not using that i can give this Hero Private server for.
How will you pay him ? I will pay him when i get the files and the files works, using paypal.


ax5 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 6
i would pay psc (€) maybe he can do something with that xD? change to usd however ill not pay without more information
Chami is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
like i sad i will add more information and i will not pay him until i get the files and the files works
ax5 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
This a special source and i will not give his msn or skype out in public this person wont accept it so i recommend you to wait until i get more info from him

Who is the developer? I will not tell yet until i get more information from him
Where will he post the files? The files will be sent to all the donators
Will this be a public release? Don't know
What is the guarantee he can actually do this? 50/50
Will there be a host for this files? I have a server that im not using that i can give this Hero Private server for.
How will you pay him ? I will pay him when i get the files and the files works, using paypal.
So... we're waiting to see if the files work first BEFORE payment, right?
jc44 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc44 View Post
So... we're waiting to see if the files work first BEFORE payment, right?
yes sir
ax5 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
yes sir
Any word yet?
jc44 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc44 View Post
Any word yet?
not yet
ax5 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Reading your original post, I am versatile with running a server.
What I can do is:
-Project Management, Leader/Admin, Content Development.

But, it is a bit early to start picking out staff when we don't have a functional server yet :P.
jc44 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 8
This does sound promising, hope it will work out, i've realy been looking forward to a hero online private server.

On another note, i'm interested in being a GM on the server, incase it will work out the way we all hope.
jahler is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Seems very nice to me , ive also been waiting for a private server for hero to come , would be really cool , and im interested in being GM in this server
zapahl is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 4
I will pay too bro, but we need more detalies about SF. When u have any detalies update this thread. Thanks !
SaNNin^KimmimaRo is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 23
Yeah, we want detalies, if you want to gather the money.. I'm not willing to pay at something that I'm not sure its true.


lycce is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.