Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BUY] Private Server

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
I also have a good host server, but i don't think we'll have that much players for so many servers. I think those 2 ax5's servers will be enought )

PS: Can't wait to open this private server. Waiting progress...

Old   #32

any news right now? =)

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by c12is View Post
any news right now? =)
The old person that would fix the servers never pm me back so i talked to my old teacher that is a good developer of game out in the EU and he will look that them this week end
Old   #34

Cool =)

Old   #35

Ax5, well, i do hope they can make it works, but the incomplete SF have a lot of trojans and viruses, so you guys have to be careful on that.. unless you guys have a tools to sniff the real live server and codes it from scratched. well good luck guys.. i play from Open Beta too.. now the Official hero is suck they all want is NCASH.
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
Hey Guys...
its a shame that you all will get admin or GM with like 5 Posts here..
I think you all have accounts like lvl 50 and no playing experience..

All of you write "I will get Gm" or something like that..
Let us wait until ax5 got the files or new infromations..
Than we will think about to donate..

onurta : If you say you have a server.. Thats cool but please tell us the informations of the server..
Me got a server too, but my server would not alive a Hero server..

Soo I hope for all of us the Devolper doesnt lie..

What should be the minimum server specifications?
Old   #37

Guys are you really this blind of excitement? He's just keeping you happy with lies. I've read this entire thread and all he does is denying to give information about the creator or server. In my opinion this is a fake FAILED scheme to earn money. I hope you people realise this aswell.

If Hero Online private servers could be made, why aren't there any? Ask this yourself. The game is 6 years old now. There are games which are out for 2-3 months and already have private servers. Don't you think it's a bit obvious that Hero Online just isn't a game for private servers.

If you check the email for "donations" it's ax5's email, NOT the "creators"! As I said before, this looks a lot like fraud to me, so be warned!

P.S: Do not judge people on their posts as they might have a lot of knowledge about the current subjects.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpwnyou View Post
Guys are you really this blind of excitement? He's just keeping you happy with lies. I've read this entire thread and all he does is denying to give information about the creator or server. In my opinion this is a fake FAILED scheme to earn money. I hope you people realise this aswell.

If Hero Online private servers could be made, why aren't there any? Ask this yourself. The game is 6 years old now. There are games which are out for 2-3 months and already have private servers. Don't you think it's a bit obvious that Hero Online just isn't a game for private servers.

If you check the email for "donations" it's ax5's email, NOT the "creators"! As I said before, this looks a lot like fraud to me, so be warned!

P.S: Do not judge people on their posts as they might have a lot of knowledge about the current subjects.
Who the **** do you think you are ? Dam 10 years old boy, im waiting for response and yes its my PayPal email, im going to gater the money and then send it to the developer when i get the files, go **** your self man, you come here with ******* lies, 1 POST how will believe you man ? me that has been a trusted member or a noob like you ?
Old   #39

well he kinda have a point ax5 , as you didnt give any info of developers or server , dont get mad i would be glad to donate but when il see it and not on words
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
well he kinda have a point ax5 , as you didnt give any info of developers or server , dont get mad i would be glad to donate but when il see it and not on words
i have told all of you that I'm waiting for response
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpwnyou View Post

lawl 1 :) Ax5 would never do this to people hes intelligent and wants to bring a Hero Online Private Server to the people of the community
2 :) I've heard information on this , and i believe every word of it. we have been trying to make a private server happen for awhile now and yet come empty handed (By the way i'm not the person hes talking about in the first post) it has been a long and endless journey to make this happen and its still possible.
3 :) Ax5 will never ''NEVER'' **** people over in a way like this he is a trustworthy person. He might of not said any details on the forum but he hasn't heard any information from the mysterious person so when u decide to make a post that says this is a scheme and a fraud make sure you know **** before posting bull **** like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by allodanlebo View Post
lawl 1 Ax5 would never do this to people hes intelligent and wants to bring a Hero Online Private Server to the people of the community
2 I've heard information on this , and i believe every word of it. we have been trying to make a private server happen for awhile now and yet come empty handed (By the way i'm not the person hes talking about in the first post) it has been a long and endless journey to make this happen and its still possible.
3 Ax5 will never ''NEVER'' **** people over in a way like this he is a trustworthy person. He might of not said any details on the forum but he hasn't heard any information from the mysterious person so when u decide to make a post that says this is a scheme and a fraud make sure you know **** before posting bull **** like that.
I'm talking to allodanlebo all day's long and we talk about the server files and ****,he knows that i don't have any information from the developer
Old   #43

still nothing.....lol
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc44 View Post
still nothing.....lol
Notice how a guy with FOUR posts on this forum is backing him up here?
Sorry, jc44; I quit Hero a couple of months ago due to the amount of effort you have to put in to reach 100+. After that point, you have OPTIONS to make money. Below 100, good luck.

Anyways, I've read through this thing, and I'm almost close to positive he's got squat.
Everybody knows how much profit can be made off of a private server if the demand is high.
The profit he'd get by releasing is and implementing a Donor-Shop, which doesn't require a lot of coding knowledge (gimme 1 week and I'd learn it.), supersedes the profit he'd get by administrating every single log-in and demanding a fee.

Every idiot knows that, assuming you've been born with a brain.

And lastly, jc44, if you and your associates really have the money to afford to finance such a project, then you should seriously consider the worth of money.

No idea if you've worked for a while (meaning 2years+), but this isn't worth any money. If you've worked and want to spend your hard-earned cash on it, be my guest.

But before you do so, think again. And think hard. (period for emphasis.)

That being said,
Have a great day,
Vulpone
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Notice how a guy with FOUR posts on this forum is backing him up here?
Sorry, jc44; I quit Hero a couple of months ago due to the amount of effort you have to put in to reach 100+. After that point, you have OPTIONS to make money. Below 100, good luck.

Anyways, I've read through this thing, and I'm almost close to positive he's got squat.
Everybody knows how much profit can be made off of a private server if the demand is high.
The profit he'd get by releasing is and implementing a Donor-Shop, which doesn't require a lot of coding knowledge (gimme 1 week and I'd learn it.), supersedes the profit he'd get by administrating every single log-in and demanding a fee.

Every idiot knows that, assuming you've been born with a brain.

And lastly, jc44, if you and your associates really have the money to afford to finance such a project, then you should seriously consider the worth of money.

No idea if you've worked for a while (meaning 2years+), but this isn't worth any money. If you've worked and want to spend your hard-earned cash on it, be my guest.

But before you do so, think again. And think hard. (period for emphasis.)

That being said,
Have a great day,
Vulpone
Well said.