Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/31/2011, 03:18   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Lol the zipped file needs to be extracted. EEbot_v1.1.exe is inside the .zip folder if that makes sense o.O

Make sure you have the game client your topmost window before activating the bot. I'll fix it for example,
Code:
IF Not WinActive("Eden Eternal") then
      return
else
Start Botting
endif
this way should you minimize it it'll halt all operations so the hotkeys being sent do not interfere with anything else. I've been experimenting with the ControlClick function as I have had to use that before to make bots run while the window is minimized however, I have no yet been able to get anything to go through but I am still searching

Make sure to set the hotkeys you wish to use inside the drop down list boxes.
Where is the drop down list???
Old 07/31/2011, 03:32   #227

Hi Blinko,

so far the software run smooth, i have 1 question only where should i set to use pot? can you help to provide some example...really need it dude.

thx
Old 07/31/2011, 03:35   #228

Quote:
I might end up starting a new thread. I been working a lot lately, so I may be slow on responding to posts. I apologize to those who are feeling left out because they can't either get something working properly, or are just confused as to where to begin.

For that reason I have uploaded the EEBot_v1.1.au3 inside of a zip file for everyone. Just unzip the folder and run the compiled EXE.

**NOTE**

without using AutoIT to change and edit around delay times and other set values you'll be recieving this EXE as is, exactly how the source code I posted up is written. So at least you be seeing what everyone else who is capable of doing so can see. I did not use UPX packing for this so it shouldn't come up as any false positives for those with virus complexes :P

(this is for the zip file.)

(this is for the .exe itself)
Hi blinko, It seems to be there are only .exe file in it... doesn't have .au3 file could you upload it ...
If the script is the same as post then it's ok cause I will build that code =] just that I didn't see you put your those EXP/class exp etc... label in... =]
Thanks =]
Old 07/31/2011, 06:21   #229

uhm, how do i make this work? it only click the target for me, and does it work for windows 7?
thanks for the help
Old 07/31/2011, 07:04   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET240 View Post
Hi blinko, It seems to be there are only .exe file in it... doesn't have .au3 file could you upload it ...
If the script is the same as post then it's ok cause I will build that code =] just that I didn't see you put your those EXP/class exp etc... label in... =]
Thanks =]
Yeah I didn't upload the au3 file. Just the exe for those who cant seem to figure out what to do with the au3 files. The au3 file for that executable is the same one as the last one i posted up in the code area ! located here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovepreet View Post
Where is the drop down list???
the drop down lists are on the gui numbers 0-9 are located for the skill hotkeys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2011, 08:22   #231

the key of using potion doesnt work! so please can u fix it!tnx!
Old 07/31/2011, 12:12   #232

hUmNf` i Get it`` it not will run on win7

iM switch to win xp and its woRk` thankz for this bot! ;D

sorry for bad english >,<
Old 07/31/2011, 17:41   #233

its working fine
Old 07/31/2011, 20:19   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by x44ass View Post
hUmNf` i Get it`` it not will run on win7

iM switch to win xp and its woRk` thankz for this bot! ;D

sorry for bad english >,<
I have windows 7 home premium edition or whatever its called, so yes it does work for windows 7. Try running as administrator I don't know. People are experiencing too many problems over a simple bot. I do not understand it lol. Glad you got it working though. I'll have to see if I can add in some code to detect Windows XP, 7 and x86/x64 bit versions.

Compiling the sources yourself usually always allows the executables to run on your system, or it gives you an idea of what runtime files and or other components may be missing. Just head over to and install AutoIt. Associate .au3 files with the Scite Editor (you can also find on the site) and you're set !
Old 07/31/2011, 22:25   #235

Could some1 make a video or a series of pictures showing step by step how to use the bot please thanks

Also where is it that u enter the long code thing?
Old 07/31/2011, 23:21   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachun View Post
Could some1 make a video or a series of pictures showing step by step how to use the bot please thanks

Also where is it that u enter the long code thing?
The long code thing requires AutoIt to be installed on your system. Again go to and download and install the software. Then you can download the Scite Editor from the same site to edit the au3 source code files, test run them and compiled them into exes.
Old 07/31/2011, 23:35   #237

File Removed - I'll post source code only from here on out, I'm no hacker. Thanks for the help, but no thanks. I'll work on this myself and have my brother help me to test since he's on a different machine.
Old 08/01/2011, 03:13   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaraki62 View Post
Why would I ???? dang download the zaip ur self, u will only find .exe not other files >.< -sigh-
you just need .exe file dude...
Old 08/01/2011, 03:41   #239

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out how the client sends it's packets to the server so I can try and do something about the captcha. I've added an attachment file EEPacket_Test.zip inside the zip file is the EEPacket_Test.exe. If everyone whos been using this bot can do this for me it'd help me out alot.

Just run the exe and then open the generated packet_ee.txt located in the same folder as the application, and inside are two encrypted hex values separated with a " - ". (you must run this while the game is in operation or else it will not send/recieve the packet information correctly lol)

Then paste here in a reply the two encrypted hex values for me. So I can try to determine if this packet sending **** is functioning the same way that mine is. I can't tell whether or not the client to server packets are the same per client, or if they are unique to the machine using the client. Any help would be appreciated.
WTF!!! im hack shet this is a hack program
Old 08/01/2011, 05:15   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargame619 View Post
WTF!!! im hack shet this a hack
Excuse me? I highly doubt that. it simply tries to mimic a packet being sent to the server and returns a corresponding value. but if thats how it's gonna be i'd rather not have anyone help me with it i'll figure it out on my own I'll remove the attachment. I do not like being accused of hacking.
Closed Thread