Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
blinko you really should start a new thread

Old   #212

blinko, thanks a lot! I am having so much fuin modifing scripts and etc hahaha thx!

btw, if you start a new thread, post it here!

cya!

Old   #213

Okay so i pull it up and i have 2 options labeled file, Source and Destination then below that options custom icon. It will not let me compile script EEBot.au3. I get this error message Aut2Exe Line 47 error: Unterminated string...... Im so confused >.>
Old   #214

why is not working with me...im using laptop..nothing happens when im using it..

Old   #215

I might end up starting a new thread. I been working a lot lately, so I may be slow on responding to posts. I apologize to those who are feeling left out because they can't either get something working properly, or are just confused as to where to begin.

For that reason I have uploaded the EEBot_v1.1.au3 inside of a zip file for everyone. Just unzip the folder and run the compiled EXE.

**NOTE**

without using AutoIT to change and edit around delay times and other set values you'll be recieving this EXE as is, exactly how the source code I posted up is written. So at least you be seeing what everyone else who is capable of doing so can see. I did not use UPX packing for this so it shouldn't come up as any false positives for those with virus complexes :P

(this is for the zip file.)

(this is for the .exe itself)
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEBot_v1.1.exe.zip (402.0 KB, 336 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #216

How do u start this bot like make ur character attack the monsters.
Old   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachun View Post
How do u start this bot like make ur character attack the monsters.
press f5 to start/stop

thx 4 d update..... Blinko

more easy to use
Old   #218

Hey guys what am i missing here, i just see the exe file, wheres the zip file, i tried using EEBot_v1.1.exe.zip, set everything correcctly, pressed f5 and noting happened help me plz.
Old   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaraki62 View Post
Hey guys what am i missing here, i just see the exe file, wheres the zip file, i tried using EEBot_v1.1.exe.zip, set everything correcctly, pressed f5 and noting happened help me plz.
ARE YOU KIDDING?
Old   #220

how to use this?` when i press F5` So many numbers spamming >,,< someone teach me how to use this` ` please help
Old   #221

The script won't work for me, I extracted it and anything.

Do I have to attack a mob first?

I set the things, pressed f5, but it won't work... whats wrong? It keeps switchign targetted monsters but it wont attack
Old   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaraki62 View Post
Lol the zipped file needs to be extracted. EEbot_v1.1.exe is inside the .zip folder if that makes sense o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by x44ass View Post
how to use this?` when i press F5` So many numbers spamming >,,< someone teach me how to use this` ` please help
Make sure you have the game client your topmost window before activating the bot. I'll fix it for example,
Code:
IF Not WinActive("Eden Eternal") then
      return
else
Start Botting
endif
this way should you minimize it it'll halt all operations so the hotkeys being sent do not interfere with anything else. I've been experimenting with the ControlClick function as I have had to use that before to make bots run while the window is minimized however, I have no yet been able to get anything to go through but I am still searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovepreet View Post
The script won't work for me, I extracted it and anything.

Do I have to attack a mob first?

I set the things, pressed f5, but it won't work... whats wrong? It keeps switchign targetted monsters but it wont attack
Make sure to set the hotkeys you wish to use inside the drop down list boxes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Lol the zipped file needs to be extracted. EEbot_v1.1.exe is inside the .zip folder if that makes sense o.O

Make sure you have the game client your topmost window before activating the bot. I'll fix it for example,
Code:
IF Not WinActive("Eden Eternal") then
      return
else
Start Botting
endif
this way should you minimize it it'll halt all operations so the hotkeys being sent do not interfere with anything else. I've been experimenting with the ControlClick function as I have had to use that before to make bots run while the window is minimized however, I have no yet been able to get anything to go through but I am still searching

Make sure to set the hotkeys you wish to use inside the drop down list boxes.
I dont see any drop down box?
Old   #224

nothings happen blinko`

iS thIS For wiN xP onLy>??
not wOrked oN win 7?!!
Old   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satanais View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING?
Why would I ???? dang download the zaip ur self, u will only find .exe not other files >.< -sigh-

Closed Thread