Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some in-game question

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganItachi View Post
3. no what i mean was, how do i add my skill ? i brought the level 25 warrior(sword) book from the npc and i don't know which skill or what level i should add until.

i know both of the skill, my question was..what level should i add it to? max it or not? i got both in level 5
You add
1st Sword skill +5
2nd swrod skill +5
Wind Drift +5
Pasive Skill +5
and save skill points for lvl 40 skill book
then from 40 to 53 you add only on lvl 40 skill book
from 53 to 60 save some Skill points then when you
become lvl 60 add Master skill book
then add from 60 to 68 to Master skill book only from
68 to 75 save skill points then on 75 buy Divine skill book
then from 75 to 90 add only to Divine skills
then from 90 to 100 save skill points
when you become 100 buy 100 skill book or was 101 im not shoor then add on hur or when you become lvl 101 and get your thitd job add on third job ..!
After 101 you are Going to Add and max all of your skills ...!
+ you will have many many skill points after 90 lvl so you can add second weapon skills and to use 2 weapons ..!
like Blade / Bow [for male sword]
like Spere / Guntlet [for female rod]
like Blade /Fan [for female sword]
like Spere / Axe [for male rod]

The weapons
Blade DMG but Slow
Axe Big DMG + Good Crit
Spere Low DMG but Fast
so no mether in pvp all are balanced
There is only differents when you lvl
With Blade is little low
With Spere is faster
With Axe is Faster then blade and lower then spere its in the midle
Best way to lvling from 1 to 100 for few days Become a donator
Buy Thowsents of ncash
Buy HT set DEF + 5
Buy Legendary mask +5 Def
Buy Thunder lord mask +5 hax def and sdef
Buy from 1 to 100 lvl exp scrol 250% exp increese
Buy Guardian scrols
Buy Ragged exp set
Buy Sclupture for 30 days
Buy Valentines day pak
Buy Bigginers pak
all = more then 500k nkash = 500$
So The more better way its Buy lvl 129 character for boss hunting 4-5 Bilions = many many ncash
and lvl 180 character for pvp and wars.. for fun at all - go chek price idn ..
if you wona become ...
or
play 1 year to become lvl 100 withowt donation
and 1 more year for good and hax stuff hts
and 1 more year to can buy +50 Second accs set
But there new and new updates and added items for donators so you will never become the best
Funny but true ..!
so if you play hero online play for fun not for 1st plays
anjoy the Bugs and dont tell any 1 for them dont report them GM will not give you Present for you to be a good player and tell them for bugs ..
enjoy glitches
Buy trade hack it wos 120$ last year idn how much is naw
Scamm the noobs like they scamm us ..
+ i hope some 1 will Make new hack for hero online
somthing like Power lvl / DMG hack / Speed hack / Gold hack / Ncash hack / Hp/mp hack / stats hack / skills hack / Dupe hack or something like that
But the thruth is this game Get the litle childrens and other ppl money
But they can bann scammer / But can bann you withowt reason / the cant do nothing even with Spamers .. this is the only game who have so much spammers .. !
and this is not all 90% of events are only for Donators they are HT items
the peoples characters are not balanced some 1 cant spend 1000$ for a game and become 150+ for 1 week With full +12 gears Ht sets Second accs +50
others have to play years to become 150 and to have +8 stuff and +12 weapon .. wich is =
no fairplay..
+ there is no garanty if your dontar you cant gat banned .. Gm are retards and ban withowt reason .. .. ..

OUT OF THREAD BUT I WONA PPL TO KNOW THE TRUE BEFORE PLAY THE SHIT CALLED HERO ONLINE
FROM NAW ITS YOUR RESPONSOBILLYTI TO PLAY THIS GAME..!
YOU CANT EVEN JUDGE THE HERO ONLINE COMPANY BECOWSE THEY HAVE MILIONS AND THAY CAN WIN ..!!!
THERE ARE SO MANY GAMES FREE TO PLAY BALANCED NORMAL DONATED WITH GREAT STUFF AND
EVENTS FOR ALL AND THERE HAVE REAL FAIRPLAY THOWS MMORPGS ARE MORE THEN 50 .. GO TRY IM PRETTY SHURE YOU WILL FIND BETTER GAME AND WILL BE MORE HAPPYER..! + YOU WILL BE SHURE YOU ARE NOT WASTE YOU"R TIME AND MONY FOR NOTHING..!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

@k1r3t0

1st sword skill as in first book?
2nd sword skill as in lvl 25 book ?

thanks for replying buddy~

do you have any in-game item or something to spare them to me? <_<

or

do you know any glitch or buy to make gold or something else <_< meh..
ya i really hope someone make a new hack out too .. the best is like maybe ncash hack(though it is 99& impossible since it is sever-side plus i am sure they will protect it)

i am really hoping for someone to code out a hack which doesn't have to be really '' hack '' as in maybe he/she can change the system, allow the system to think that we have '' this '' much value of gold/ncash therefore allowing to us to buy them even though we don't have the actual amount.

-thanks all, i hope to see more reply on my question ^^

Old   #18

Quote:
@k1r3t0

1st sword skill as in first book?
2nd sword skill as in lvl 25 book ?

thanks for replying buddy~

do you have any in-game item or something to spare them to me? <_<

or

do you know any glitch or buy to make gold or something else <_< meh..
ya i really hope someone make a new hack out too .. the best is like maybe ncash hack(though it is 99& impossible since it is sever-side plus i am sure they will protect it)

i am really hoping for someone to code out a hack which doesn't have to be really '' hack '' as in maybe he/she can change the system, allow the system to think that we have '' this '' much value of gold/ncash therefore allowing to us to buy them even though we don't have the actual amount.

-thanks all, i hope to see more reply on my question ^^
1st yes
2nd yes
I dont play + i wos delete all my Alive characters there with items .. so i dont have nothing in hero online
there is way low lvl to get money faster
this is 100 days project event
you get 1 holes planting per acc
so made 20-30 accs and send holes planting in your Main acc
then when you go to sleep make a shop to sell them ..
and every day go in thows 20-30 accs and reapeat all i was tell you ..
you will make 60-80m per day if you sell them on normal price if you say in lower price you will get 40-50m per day.. i think
But im telling you the best way man dont sell holes plantings
Save them in bank becose after event theyr price will become higher.. and higher .. so just make a 20-30 accs and send holes plantings in you main acc
and go put them in the banker when become full make other characters and put holes in there invertory... and w8 the end of event..
After event 1 holes planting+1 can become 10-20m per peace..
But there is other best way my buddy save only +3/+4/+5 holes becose they have bigger price.. and sell others +1+2// ceep only +3/+4/+5 to the end of event .. then w8 1 week to price become bigger and bigger and sell them you will make 1-3 bilions ... th0ws money you can get great stuff and buy power lvl to 100 .. so enjoy and be patient..
AND SORRY FOR MY MEGA BAD ENGLISH..
If you have skype add me : mine is edinstwenn_

The only available hack naw is Trade hack .. but its hard to find and his price is more then 100$ becose this hack is rare ...
The other way to hack hero online is some very good hacker to connect to Hero online Database ..
then he can edit all in the game exp rate characters lvl skill points stat points gold ... HP / mobs HP
But realy good hackers who can do that hack more seriouse Databases not Games.. so i think never will happen ..

The only hope for this game is Some other Corporation to buy Hero online..
Or some EU Game company to make Hero online EU Global ..
becose there is already USA hero / Asian hero / Chines hero / Turkish / Brasilian hero.
Bcose like more ppl played this game say the GMs on USA HERO ONLINE think only for money
no other things.. Thay made damn shitty Update 1-2 times per year.. and for 1 year they Winn alot
of money from ncashers.. im pretty shure more then milions..!
and 2 updates are not milions .. they are not even thowsents..!

Lets hope for this.!
PRIVATE SERVER OF HERO ONLINE
HERO ONLINE TO BE BUYED FROM OTHER CORPORATION
SOME 1 TO MAKE VERY USEFULL HACK FOR HERO ONLINE
SOME COMPANY TO OPEN NEW HERO INTERNATIONAL (GLOBAL)
OR HERO ONLINE DATABASE COMPUTERS TO BLOW UP.!! (I pretty hope this to hapan becose thows noobs get the little children and all other ppl all over the world money with lies..)
IM sorry i will say this agein..
1st lie They tell ingame stuff is active.. (lie)
2nd lie They tell They ptotect fearplay players.. (lie)
3rd lie They tell they are nonstop working to remove and bann scammers and spammers
4th lie They tell The free ncash offers are for free and save.. (lie-They are not safe.. They use thows offers to scamm your accs after you use your free nckash .. bcose you will se what is to have ncash and you will do your best to get money and tu buy Ncash .. They winn money..! so this is not Free offer .. Like thay say and its not free like they say.)
5th Thay say they workning nonstop for new updates haha Lie Becouse 1-2 maximum 3 updates per year and this updates are lame updates .. they are samll .. like add 1-2 new maps / add bigger lvl cap
add 1-2 types of weapons.. lol are thows things take so much time nope i wos play many mmorpgs more then 40 and i can tell with 100% shure thows updates in hero online are cheap for them and they dont cost so much time ..!
6th They say all player characters are balanced (lie) all you know this is not true..
becouse you have to be a donator to Streighting Moon tabs (second accs)
or you need 50B to buy 1 +50
50B for 1 acc they are 4 this is = 200B lolz
200b you have to play minumum 10 years withowt donating to make so much money..
so this is 1st proof its not balanced .. weapons +12 elite sets +12 Legendary masks +12
thunger lord sets + 12 thow things you cannon have withowt donating ..!
7th they say They think for the players woot..? Bullshit how they think for them like
dont bann Scammers and Bann fairplay players.. lolz
Like they lie them .. !
OUT OF THREAD AGEIN THIS IS LIKE I CANT CONTROL IT..!
Old   #19

hey,

1st > what is '' Streighting Moon tabs (second accs) '' ? can i buy it and sell it to earn gold? how much it cost?

2nd > '' you get 1 holes planting per acc '' , i don't get hole planting but i got event supplies box or something everyday...how do i get holes planting ?

thanks

Old   #20

2. you open event supplies box and you get a hole plating +1 to +5 that you can sell , use more accounts get more money
Old   #21

Quote:
hey,

1st > what is '' Streighting Moon tabs (second accs) '' ? can i buy it and sell it to earn gold? how much it cost?

2nd > '' you get 1 holes planting per acc '' , i don't get hole planting but i got event supplies box or something everyday...how do i get holes planting ?

thanks
Streighting moob tablets (second accs) (accesoarys) like Ring Nicklace etc
Streighting is = make them +1/+2/+3/+4/+5/+6/+7/+8/+9......+20.......+40....+50 But the item you need to make them +1,2,3,4,5.......50 only can be buyght in Hero Tavern (with Ncash) wich is Real money Euro and Dollars ..!
The second accs Clean +0 are Cheap from 5 to 15m you can find them..!

And yes open This Supple box with right click on them and you will have holes planting +1;+5 rendum ..!
Old   #22

i always get junk stuff o.o like mineral etc..etc i never got hole before <_<

+50? where can i find it at HT?

anyway new question

which ncash item in HT have the more gold if i would sell it out to players.
Old   #23

Quote:
i always get junk stuff o.o like mineral etc..etc i never got hole before <_<

+50? where can i find it at HT?

anyway new question

which ncash item in HT have the more gold if i would sell it out to players.
Idn wich ncash item are more gold
and you cannot find moon tab +50 in ht
the item who made the moon tab is in ht
you can buy moon tab +50 for gold from other players but its more then 40-50Bilions..!
ask directli ingame what items from HT is the best gold prise ..
Old   #24

ah... okay cool thanks xD