Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

~ Wonders ~

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
well..a side from not begin lazy, without gold you can buy pot, so thats mean you can't train fast/well...T_T

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganItachi View Post
well..a side from not begin lazy, without gold you can buy pot, so thats mean you can't train fast/well...T_T
If u dont have money for pots, you'r definitely doing something terribly wrong.

Old   #18

like o.o? i use normal gear and normal pots etc..etc just like all new player
but due to the gold amount is low, it hard to gain back extra gold or sometime even not enough for example

i got 100k, i brought like 300 pot i left with like 60-70k(just an example) including chi pot i think it will be more but let's just keep it this way.. so after a long day of training(if 300pot can last) i need to refill and i don't think i can earn back much..even so i probably need more as i go on with my level..

a lot of people level up easily, no problem with pot and gold etc..etc because they have rather good gear like mob will only hit them like 10-12 or even lesser or even have a group of people p.leveling them but what if new people like me ? enter the game with an empty character o.o

i am not trying to be the richest of what sort, i just want to enjoy without worrying this or that though i know when i become level 50 i will not worry that much but still thanks for your reply ^_^
Old   #19

Protip: allways choose warrior if its ur first char, do the cryptic quests, that is if u dont have the starter FT set, dont forget the normal quests.