Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Taking off the daily Gacha Limit

Discussion on [Request] Taking off the daily Gacha Limit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Taking off the daily Gacha Limit

Is there a way to take off the daily Gacha limit :O.
Old 04/16/2011, 08:34   #2

Nope i think
Old 04/16/2011, 11:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopykun526 View Post
Is there a way to take off the daily Gacha limit :O.
Sometimes if you go offline and wait a few hours it works again, but you can also just create another character and get it to lvl 20. So you can get gachas with that character as well.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bug] 5 Gacha Limit
03/31/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 50 Replies
I find out a new bug for the 5 Gacha Limit and so i wanted to share it with you ;) When u played 5 times BB(=Boss Battle) and u get the message that you have reached the Gacha Limit then you do this => Get out of FantasyTennis and wait 15mins. Don´t login with another Acc !!! After this 15mins you login again and then play again and then u should get the gachas again ;) I am not sure if this works everytime and for everyone but for me it worked. ~Have Fun~
Zu dem 5 Gacha Limit
02/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 23 Replies
Jo ich hätte da mal eine Frage die mich interessiert. Habe nen Crabhack und mache damit meine 5 Gachas am Tag jetzt wollte ich wissen wie lange man genau warten muss bis man wieder 5 neue Gachas holen kann? In nem anderem Thread wurde ja geschrieben man muss einen Tag warten ist damit gemeint es geht alle 12std oder alle 24std? und wenn man mal ausversehen mehr als 5 Boss Battles gewinnt wird man dann gebannt weil man das Limit überschritten hat oder wird dann einfach nur dieses...
Avoid the 5 gacha limit per day?
01/09/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Hello/Hallo everyone, (Sorry for my english, i'm french and my german is not fluent) I post this thread because i find nothing to avoid the 5 dragon gacha limit per day. Before an update, it was possible to have more than 5 if we never click on the "OK" button when the gacha appears. But now the bug is fixed. I think if someone now how to bypass this limit, it could be interesting for more than one people! So i ask you, if a person want to share a solution.