Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
hmm im still reaching lvl 6 after many tries..anyone could help out abit =X

Old   #287

HELP ME!

can someone help me i use wpe but once i turn it on 10 secs later it shuts my computer off someone help!!!!

Old   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcefX View Post
hmm im still reaching lvl 6 after many tries..anyone could help out abit =X
the quest thingy is patched i guess. i'm not sure about the lvl 20 one thou...cause my char is still lvl 17...its legit btw.. i tried creating another account and using the lvl 1 ~ 20 spt... i only got to lvl 6. then it says quesnt doesnt exist. so i guess its somehow patched.
Old   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomma158 View Post
can someone help me i use wpe but once i turn it on 10 secs later it shuts my computer off someone help!!!!

Can u please read the forum? The reason why ur computer shuts off is because u have been hacked by the trojan by Wpe. The only way u can get rid of it is to reformat ur drive.

Ok ...sryzly... There is a new protection system installed. Xtrap. It causes your computer to shut down when u launch a cheating program. U need to bypass Xtrap. If u read the thread properly, u will get an answer. It involves copy & paste. Good luck.

Old   #290

Well, i was wondering if someone can help me with this... well, i read the threads and i was avaible to bypass Xtrap, now the thing its that when i try to hack with WPE when i try to send all i get are errors and not any Sent,i did the steps on the first Thread.

1.Get Ingame
2.Load WPE and the 13+60r list
3.select one of the options, in this case there are this: npc1,Snero Quest,npc 2, Snero quest Ende (i tried selecting one by one)
4. now talk to ANY npc, i talked with one that doent got any quest and with one that have, then i opened the complete quest window...
5. Sent the packet,(when i sent i just get error, no matter what, if i open complete quest, or if i just let the quest list, always send error, and curiously when i quit the game, it start sending the packets but i dunno why.

im sorry people if this is stupid or something its just that im really newbie i dunno whts going on, i just need an answer, i was thinking if this quest are patched or something, i got a lvl 40 char and i want him with more lvl (not abusing) but i cant get things work.
Old   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asodia View Post
Well, i was wondering if someone can help me with this... well, i read the threads and i was avaible to bypass Xtrap, now the thing its that when i try to hack with WPE when i try to send all i get are errors and not any Sent,i did the steps on the first Thread.

1.Get Ingame
2.Load WPE and the 13+60r list
3.select one of the options, in this case there are this: npc1,Snero Quest,npc 2, Snero quest Ende (i tried selecting one by one)
4. now talk to ANY npc, i talked with one that doent got any quest and with one that have, then i opened the complete quest window...
5. Sent the packet,(when i sent i just get error, no matter what, if i open complete quest, or if i just let the quest list, always send error, and curiously when i quit the game, it start sending the packets but i dunno why.

im sorry people if this is stupid or something its just that im really newbie i dunno whts going on, i just need an answer, i was thinking if this quest are patched or something, i got a lvl 40 char and i want him with more lvl (not abusing) but i cant get things work.
im not sure whether the 13+60r works anymore but, Before u send the packet. Just press the play button on ur wpe and record some *random* packets. Once u press stop and some packet appears, right clikc it and press "set send list with this socket id". Then close the packet u got, and load up the 13+60r and start sending it.
Old   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvin2212 View Post
the quest thingy is patched i guess. i'm not sure about the lvl 20 one thou...cause my char is still lvl 17...its legit btw.. i tried creating another account and using the lvl 1 ~ 20 spt... i only got to lvl 6. then it says quesnt doesnt exist. so i guess its somehow patched.
ok then..thx for the heads up ^^
Old   #293

Hi guys! i'm new here! don't really know anything about coding, so i'm not a pro. But i think i learn pretty fast, and i just confirmed that this Level exploit has been patched.
I created another send list and i was only able to use it once, the second time it's gonna tell me quest does not exist. so, i guess you can't take any quest twice from now on!
Old   #294

Haven't tried that much with quest but there was one to kill a 1 wolf. So I sent it yea I sent to packet that killed the wolf to Say its getting like 280 exp, but really gets nothing. BuT!! I used on my sub and get lvls it to same as my main.

So you can use all the skills of the sub! even res :P
Old   #295

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by meral View Post
So you can use all the skills of the sub! even res :P
You can use ALL skills that exist, GM Skills, Archer Skills etc.
Old   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
You can use ALL skills that exist, GM Skills, Archer Skills etc.
So Atheuz, that class changing method to use the level exploit is no longer valid?
Old   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconnection View Post
So Atheuz, that class changing method to use the level exploit is no longer valid?
I don't know what it has to do with the post you quoted, but im giving you this answer;

The Class-Change thing I've told you about was to bypass the level requirement, it still works. It was never meant to bypass the quest limit, as it came AFTER I told you about it. Lately it seems that alot of people misunderstood me, like that guy who's saying he edited his resolution in the options.ini and I had to tell him 3 times that he has to do that in the game.
Old   #298

Well that quote meant nothing but to direct my message to the one I quoted.

I must managed to bypass the 10 minutes X-trap routine check... but it's extremely useless unless there really is an exploit worth performing, as I'm getting tired of the GM skills.
Old   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconnection View Post
Well that quote meant nothing but to direct my message to the one I quoted.

I must managed to bypass the 10 minutes X-trap routine check... but it's extremely useless unless there really is an exploit worth performing, as I'm getting tired of the GM skills.
Well, you could crash everyone on the server. But that's just about it.
Old   #300

this game is not worth hacking anymore
there's no fun in it now
find another open beta to crash :P

Closed Thread