Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone tell me how to make a new packet? (SPT) is there a tutorial pls help! i wanna make my own packets in other quest cuz it seems klaus is fixed already.

Old   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Heroes View Post
Can anyone tell me how to make a new packet? (SPT) is there a tutorial pls help! i wanna make my own packets in other quest cuz it seems klaus is fixed already.
Quit being a leecher... With that many number of post i've judge that you should know better but you dont. If u read most of the post in this thread, the klaus and all other quest are probably patched. U cant do any quest more than 1 time now. Why not read and learn. Then try creating ur own spt to see for your self..

Old   #303

lol i'm not a leecher like you.. i'm new to this WPE and i dont know it there's a tutorial on how to record packets. You see if i can make one i'll let you eat it. Why canyou make a spt? **** your self lol, you're here to check what others done for you to to use. And btw i bypass xtrap(without dc after 10-15mins) cuz of some1 post the old exe lol i know better your right.
Old   #304

Quote:
lol i'm not a leecher like you.. i'm new to this WPE and i dont know it there's a tutorial on how to record packets. You see if i can make one i'll let you eat it. Why canyou make a spt? **** your self lol, you're here to check what others done for you to to use. And btw i bypass xtrap(without dc after 10-15mins) cuz of some1 post the old exe lol i know better your right.

ORly? as far as my post are, i cant recall ever asking some1 to create a spt for me or begging for anything in that matter... Btw, if u are smart enuf to read the whole thread, u'll know that all this quest exploits are patched. U cant repeat a quest for more than 1 time as some1 has said. I dont need to make a spt cause its patched. Are u retarded or somethin? why do u make me repeat so many times? learn to read. Ahh...good for u to bypass xtrap.. i really feel good for u.. but i bet u leeched it somewhere rite? imagine someone who could do that but couldnt create a simple spt? LOLWUT???

Old   #305

its not hard to create a *spt
record, stop, choose send/receive, save as new packet
then use it
how hard it can be?
Old   #306

hehehe i got it ;p i found DJ Rehabs tuts so it's way to cool now cya in game and be smart so that you wont get ban.
Old   #307

i've by-pass this xtrap and now i tried the Lv1 to 20 but it end up reaching Lv.6 and stopped. so is there any other way to lv up 20?
Old   #308

Quote:
hehehe i got it ;p i found DJ Rehabs tuts so it's way to cool now cya in game and be smart so that you wont get ban.
DJ Rehabs? tut? share please
Old   #309

elow everyone... spt in wpe pro is easy to make... bypass is hard i know...
does anyone try the two files in scionsoffate? i think u will find an answer there..

thanx man!
Old   #310

it's easy to make but somehow wont work

can someone post a working spt?
Old   #311

xtrap killer 2295 works for me
try it out :P
Old   #312

is it iruni777's XTK2295? or is it another one?
Old   #313

well for me the xtrap killer 2295 doesn't work :/

has also been wrote on the cheate ngine forum that it's not working for X-trap 2307 =X
Old   #314

sian lar.. tried so many ways cant get this work the 10mins bypass cannot use the lvling/gold hack?
Old   #315

Yup, I tried the bypass, it works, I tried the Klaus.spt, it works till level 6. I want to reach a higher level!

Closed Thread