Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Project] New bot started

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
[Project] New bot started

Ok so, Im getting tiered of bots that never gets updated and some that is slow with updating it or hat ever. So what im going to do is that i will make a new bot in C++/Object-C. If there is some ppl with good ideas tell me here or have a good c++ code for bots. I will start today.

Im having a small idea to maybe take a small amount of money or nothing, I need cash ppl hehehe :P. So what you think about this ? (Like 1 to 5 Dollars for it one time payment).

I also need some one that can help me get the HP & MANA hex codes so i will be faster and not to long for me to make this. I don't know when this will be done but i will be fast and do the best i want, If you want to donate to help me out you can do that and PM me and i will give my paypal email.

Remember i will work on this when i have time, I Work and go to college so i will do my best.

Give me a comment, It will help me and fun to read comments



ax5 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Ok so, Im getting tiered of bots that never gets updated and some that is slow with updating it or hat ever. So what im going to do is that i will make a new bot in C++/Object-C. If there is some ppl with good ideas tell me here or have a good c++ code for bots. I will start today.

Im having a small idea to maybe take a small amount of money or nothing, I need cash ppl hehehe :P. So what you think about this ? (Like 1 to 5 Dollars for it one time payment).

I also need some one that can help me get the HP & MANA hex codes so i will be faster and not to long for me to make this. I don't know when this will be done but i will be fast and do the best i want, If you want to donate to help me out you can do that and PM me and i will give my paypal email.

Remember i will work on this when i have time, I Work and go to college so i will do my best.

Give me a comment, It will help me and fun to read comments
Let me go through my notebooks and see what I can send you to help get you started...


karraksc is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Let me go through my notebooks and see what I can send you to help get you started...
I think together you guys can make a really good bot, Hero need one really with all functions of Heavenfire, Hellfire is a very nice base on start it need just few fix
ImortalPain is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Well all help with be good and helpful


ax5 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Well reading the pointers and to sendkeys to the dame game is that hard part, here a small code

Code:
int myaddrint = 0x0062613C + 0x7EC;
int* ptr = (int*)(myaddrint);

int xp_next_level = *ptr;

printf("Xp to next level is %d\n", xp_next_level);
ax5 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Sending comands to the window while it[s minimized would rock. I suggest this feature. I know it`s hard and requires a hook on directx probably, but this would be top stuff.
mongogb is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Well im stock on reading HP and mana and send keys to the dam game
ax5 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Why don't you try using autoit like most of us?
mongogb is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Well im stock on reading HP and mana and send keys to the dam game
I'm almost finished testing the bot for release this evening. As soon as I get done, I'll go in and work on a C module that ought to give you access to the games memory. It ought to give you something to expand on for your project.
karraksc is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
if your bot will work very well.i will pay 10$ per month.There may be some people like me.
booms2 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 1
I think thats the exact thing there trying to stray away from. I hate it when good bots have to get these stupid pay to play cards.
doujutsu is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
I think thats the exact thing there trying to stray away from. I hate it when good bots have to get these stupid pay to play cards.
We want something for the hard work
ax5 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
i would pay but not for an autoit bot , for a bot that reads memory i would pay , like HeavenFire , so i can put in background and do other stuff while the bot works
mentoru is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
i would pay but not for an autoit bot , for a bot that reads memory i would pay , like HeavenFire , so i can put in background and do other stuff while the bot works
that will be hard
ax5 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
hard work is rewarded , im wiling to pay a monthly charge and im sure there are others that want too


mentoru is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Re-Make Project! Grand Chase Sound ( TAGALOG ) Project!
To all, To people who want to contribute to this Project.. We Need: Good Vocals, Matching the voices or almost like the voices of all the...
126 Replies - Grand Chase Philippines
A NEW Project (Same Idea as Project Manifesto)
This is based off the original idea of project manifesto which I BELIEVE was a open source sorta deal This meaning that the community contributes to...
73 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
aion-emu open source project has started!
Welcome everybody. I'd like to inform, that open source project aion-emu has just started. Its goal is to create stable and retail like aion...
13 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.