Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Project] New bot started

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Using the code samples Schlat released last year, I had my first one, HOAtk, hunting around Dragon Castle in about 1 1/2 hours (the sock drops were nice there at the boars for a lvl 5 char) It did skills, targetting, looting, kept up with pots, and answered the lots.

I collected over 300+ socks that first day (got all my pet armor for my tiger that day, too!!!)

Old   #32

Shishidump what is ur problem

Old   #33

Getting the inital shell together can go quickly, but when you start adding in extra features things start to slow down because you have to test the new stuff and make sure it doesn't interfere with the older stuff. The biggest trade-off I ran into was skill performance vs Background AI calculations. The more stuff you do in the background, the less time you have for foreground tasks.

I'd suggest focussing on getting the main use features done first, Skills, HP/Pet protection and continual game play actions (Lots/GM/Hunting Aid). Get a good, workable base out for testing, then add new features as you get them figured out.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Getting the inital shell together can go quickly, but when you start adding in extra features things start to slow down because you have to test the new stuff and make sure it doesn't interfere with the older stuff. The biggest trade-off I ran into was skill performance vs Background AI calculations. The more stuff you do in the background, the less time you have for foreground tasks.

I'd suggest focussing on getting the main use features done first, Skills, HP/Pet protection and continual game play actions (Lots/GM/Hunting Aid). Get a good, workable base out for testing, then add new features as you get them figured out.
yeah, well like i say a time ago i go to College, Work, and come home to work again then sleep so i try to make the things i planed but i don't have so moth time on my hands

Old   #35

PM if you got it working pls, i need exp selling bot very urgent