Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

some problems for make a bot with autoIT

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
some problems for make a bot with autoIT

hi ^^, i have some problems for do a bot with auto for grand fantasia ....
i have already do a bot who working but i want him work when the game is minimized .... i have think to use the fonction "$handle = ControlGetHandle("[CLASS:]", "", "(controlID)")"
and controlsend($handle"","","{KEY}")

but i need the control id of the game ... i have use autoIT windows info but impossible to find the control id .... can someone help me to find it or give me an other solution of my problems ?

thanks

ps : if i found solution of my problems i will post my bot (who working already when you keep grand fantasia in first ground ....)

Old   #2

Note: AutoIt only works with standard Microsoft controls - some applications write their own custom controls which may look like a standard MS control but may resist automation. Experiment!

Using the AutoIt Window Info Tool you can move your mouse around the window you are interested in and you will be given information of the control that is currently under your mouse.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

thank.but i know how to use autoIT windows info and .... it can't give me the control ID, my bot work well with the commande : send("{key}") but ... u have to keep the game in first ground ... i think i will looking for some IDE like autoIt who prohaps can resolve the problems and do a better GF bot. and i'm interessting for learn "how do make a bot with packet send" but i have find nothing yet, if someone can link me a tutorial for how to sniffing a mmo and create a bot with the packet : he is a ***
ps : sry for my english ... and this website is very usefull

and ...
"http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y39FCHOU"
"http://www.fufox.com/?d=C68BD695FBF4"

2 link for can download my bot (it realy work ) juste i have add a 2nd skill for "7" if u want
all is write in the bot, press f1 for start f6 for pause and f7 for exit ! have fun ^^
(dont forget u have to keep the game in first ground)
Old   #4

start game...start wpe pro...start recording..move ingame forward..stop recording...

ta ta tadaaaaa..there u have your network control packet for moving forward... ,-)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

hahaha, i have tryed before you advice that ... and dont work with grand fantasia ... (prohaps i'm a naab ....) ^^
(yes i do lot of "google-search" before post in forum ... ) and, do u have other programme like WPE ? or a tutorial-link for learn how sniffing a web game without "WPE-like" (i don't know how to say that)
thank (your answers are always good )

ps : prohaps my version of WPE are obselete ... i will try again and say if it's work !

re-edit : i have tryed again with 30 january 2011 WPE pro version and don't working ... nothing packet are taking ... and i have do "lot of action/ one action" and nothing ... (yes i have selected grand fantasia in WPE, clik recording, do action on the game clik stop recording ... and nothing T_T)

double-PS : and ... grand fantasia have nothing program's secure like game guard ect ... i'm realy a naab!!

other post : hmmm i have changing some parameters in WPE ... if i active paquest send for winsocks 2.0 that work
... WTF, when i send packet, do nothing and connections will closing T_T f*** Grand fantasia !
Old   #6

if game disconnect u send an "unexpected" packet...are u sure the network packets are not exncrypted?

try this...

open ingame chat..start wpe recording..send "HI" into the ingame chat..stop recording...

if u find the word HI in WPE..fantasia is NOT encrypted..if u dont find it..its encrypted.,.

good luck ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

result .... tada : is encrypted T_T, i have just can up my bot with memory read from CE adresse, just .... there are only the target mob who are "green" adresse ... pv/mp ect get a dynamic adresse and i've dont understand anything about pointer/OffSet. and i haven't found one tutorial for pointer exept one in deutch ...
Old   #8

if u found dynamic adress..click pointerscan...
restart game and research your dynamic adress..copy adress..go back to pointerscan and input the new dynamic adress into your pointerscan option RESCAN..
repeat..repeat..repeat..until u found a static pointer
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

woooo ^^ i will try this thank, in fews hour or days a new GF bot will apear ^^

you can see for the moment only the target monster get a static adress and that my bot will work soon ^^ i've tryed it last night with the dinamic adress and work good
Old   #10

u missed x,y,z coords.. your bot need to move around ^^

if u are lucky the x,y,z coords are able to write..then ur bot can move AND beam ^^

if u need a walking script search in this forum "priston tale 2 bot" there i released my sourcecode
Old   #11

O_O yes i need, but ... i will do that after i have finished my "research of static adresse's aventure ^^" and for the moment ... nothing, prohaps i haven't all understand about your adresse-find tecnic ^^

PS : i think i have find the static adresse for MAX hp
Old   #12

good luck ^^

if u have more questions..just ask
Old   #13

thank , i have other question ... with CE, it give me the corect value when i restart the game .... but he change himself the adresse (i haven't undersant how he can do that T_T), and can u give me the autoIt code for use pointer , personaly i use $id = id of processor name, and check the memory with ID + hexadecimal adresse of value ....? and where i can find the adresse pointer with CE ... (yes in lot of CE tutorial they are not explain enought for this particular problems ...)

ps : i know what is it a pointer (i have learned the C languague and use pointer with function ... i juste need how to use the pointer with autoit and where i can find the pointer value in CE .... (sory for ask lot of question i'm a naab who want to know always more )

edit : i have see that CE dont find a static adress but find the adresse with the first adresse of the game + value of the adresse (pointer) = the adresse of the value (the adresse i need for autoIt) = read this adresse for get the number (exemple : the value of amount hp) i need for exploit with the bot ... just need to know what i need report from CE to the autoIt script and how to do that ... (i know isn't very easy to understand cause i get few english language notion)
Old   #14

#include <NomadMemory.au3>

Func SCAN()
$PID = WinGetProcess("PristonTale II Enigma")
$OPENMEM = _MEMORYOPEN($PID)
$STATICOFFSET = Dec("D0F960")
$BASEADDR = _MEMORYMODULEGETBASEADDRESS($PID, "PlayGame.DLL")
$FINALADDR = "0x" & Hex($BASEADDR + $STATICOFFSET)
$MANASCAN = _MEMORYREAD($FINALADDR, $OPENMEM)
$STATICOFFSET = Dec("D0F958")
$MANAMAXSCAN = _MEMORYREAD($FINALADDR, $OPENMEM)
$STATICOFFSET = Dec("D0F95C")
$HPSCAN = _MEMORYREAD($FINALADDR, $OPENMEM)
$STATICOFFSET = Dec("D0F954")
$HPMAXSCAN = _MEMORYREAD($FINALADDR, $OPENMEM)
Global $ENEMYHPOFFSET[6]
$ENEMYHPOFFSET[0] = 0
$ENEMYHPOFFSET[1] = Dec("07AC")
$ENEMYHPOFFSET[2] = Dec("0044")
$ENEMYHPOFFSET[3] = Dec("0160")
$ENEMYHPOFFSET[4] = Dec("0148")
$ENEMYHPOFFSET[5] = Dec("0220")
$STATICOFFSET = Dec("00EA6310")
$ENEMYHPPOINTER = _MEMORYPOINTERREAD($FINALADDR, $OPENMEM, $ENEMYHPOFFSET)
_MEMORYCLOSE($OPENMEM)
EndFunc

from here
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

hmmm after some minutes for understand ur code .... juste one question ... u use 2 method for get the value (first :
$STATICOFFSET = Dec("D0F960") (where i can find this offset ? cause lot of are present in CE)

(i suppose that is the first adresse of the game)

(is supose is the addresse of the value need ... first adresse game + offset of the value search)

$MANASCAN = _MEMORYREAD($FINALADDR, $OPENMEM)
(scan the value with the adrrese get ...)

but for the ennemy offset u use other method .... why ? (u use a table of offset for and just one offset for the other value .... that is i dont understand and i need the reason for apply one of them for my bot)

ps : i haven't test yet but ... "playgame.dll" ... it is in the original folder of autoit or i should dl it ?