Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bypassing Gm check /Acessing tools?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypassing Gm check /Acessing tools?

I was looking over the nc files i Tried to mod a few but as soon as i logged in on the account, and tried the /exec terminal\ commands BOOM kicked to login screen *editting dected* is red words i see. and i go to login again Account banned. Okay so any ideas on how to bypass the GM check oviousaly we cant get anything too cool without the actual TOOL / 10k manual. but maby we can bypass the ingame and hidden check so the possibilty of warps / spawns / invisabilty might happen.

IF we could get ateast one of the NC1 hacks to work it would be a branch to start from. a door way inside.

/edit ARG how to open the damm filter!

Thanks

Baneth,

Old   #2

I think im getting somewhere.
Ingame responces when i dont add "gm line" to this command
/ Exec terminal \ stockx \ pak_overview.tsc
Responce:
Do not spam! Only a chat message per second is allowed.
/ Exec terminal \ stockx \ overview.tsc
ERROR: Could terminal \ stockx \ overview.tsc not open

Responce when i add SetGM=true to the player INI file. then i try this command ingame
/ Exec terminal \ stockx \ overview.tsc

Responce:

..... It dosent say error or too many chat screens it is blank like waiting for next command! i tried a few nothing comes up....

Old   #3

u just have to log a GM-ID. Than, everytime u wanna open and use the GM-Tool u have to change ya owne player-id in the GM ones.

That should work
Old   #4

Anyone please explain this one in full? How to access the GM tool? PM me please if necessary.

Old   #5

1st u need a GM acc or u can hack the server database

then u hav all u need, to open and use the GM-tool.

course every time u try to use any functions of the GM-tool the SERVER make a GM Check, NOT the client.
the things, written inside NC files doesn't matter in this way.
Old   #6

#1- I now have acess to a RETIRED Gm account he has no tools no items or no skills, all stats are set to 0 even the basic skills IE str/con/int/dex/psi.

When i imput the acess codes the SERVER still issues a check and sometimes catches it and sometimes does not. after fooking with the acess lines i begin to get bug, that lists every NC item / npc / whatever in the game all around me. (ie like my walls floors and players. i can put mouse over them and see what they are but nothing else... WTF!!!

SO im still getting stuck with the server check i tried packet editing and they insta ban/kick me as soon as i start the program. .. anyone know one that is not noticed by the server check. or any help whatso ever.

I read alot of the posts, it seems like everyone is so vague, like they either have no idea wtf their talking about or they dont want u to know. SO, if you have some good info PM me ill share my info with yours. it can be about any hacks, im working on a bit of everything,

banneth,
Old   #7

You need an GM Account, which is not set Developper Status 0 .... KK have many old GM Accounts set to 0. Because... many of us... ex NC Players have had an Pass to Use the GM-Tool! To create Money, using Spawn ID or Transportable CC... and someone to Develop Items... the old Accounts where banned. I donīt know, if the old GM-Tool function with an active normal GM Account.

Therefore i am too long out about NC.
Scheiss englisch ^^
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banneth user View Post
#1- I now have acess to a RETIRED Gm account he has no tools no items or no skills, all stats are set to 0 even the basic skills IE str/con/int/dex/psi.

When i imput the acess codes the SERVER still issues a check and sometimes catches it and sometimes does not. after fooking with the acess lines i begin to get bug, that lists every NC item / npc / whatever in the game all around me. (ie like my walls floors and players. i can put mouse over them and see what they are but nothing else... WTF!!!

SO im still getting stuck with the server check i tried packet editing and they insta ban/kick me as soon as i start the program. .. anyone know one that is not noticed by the server check. or any help whatso ever.

I read alot of the posts, it seems like everyone is so vague, like they either have no idea wtf their talking about or they dont want u to know. SO, if you have some good info PM me ill share my info with yours. it can be about any hacks, im working on a bit of everything,

banneth,

wont work with this gm acc..... cause when hes set to zero u cant do anything.

// access-level: 20 (AGM)
// access-level 20 (ISS) -> for warp to runner
// access-level 15 Faction Councillor
// access-level 40 (ISW) -> for account info

and so on....
The only thing that might work is list all players /gm`s and may see there
real name and registered e-mail adress.