Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mentor level hack (bypassing 10+ level check)

Discussion on Mentor level hack (bypassing 10+ level check) within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mentor level hack (bypassing 10+ level check), anyone?

Well, we were messing around with my mentor and that ended up a bit sad. She thought she will scare me a bit and kicked from apprentices. Instead of that she screwed herself cause now I cannot add her back (I am level 129, almost 130, she is 133).

So, I have 2 questions, starting from more serious one:
1. Is level difference check server or client sided?
2. If it is client sided, can anyone give me a tip how I can get my mentor back, cause now I think she is crying in cushion (I was giving her like half of all apprentice benefits)?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2009, 05:07   #2

Stupid mentor!
Old 06/07/2009, 22:33   #3

its server sided everything almost is tht can make a scam or such happen but i guess just try for the mentor npc its the only thing i can think of besides waiting for her to lvl some more
Old 08/04/2009, 15:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by picadilly View Post
Well, we were messing around with my mentor and that ended up a bit sad. She thought she will scare me a bit and kicked from apprentices. Instead of that she screwed herself cause now I cannot add her back (I am level 129, almost 130, she is 133).

So, I have 2 questions, starting from more serious one:
1. Is level difference check server or client sided?
2. If it is client sided, can anyone give me a tip how I can get my mentor back, cause now I think she is crying in cushion (I was giving her like half of all apprentice benefits)?
it is Server Side.
All Checks are server side...

All ¨Picture's en fonds ect thats client side.
Old 08/14/2009, 08:17   #5

your mentor is dumb
Old 08/14/2009, 15:26   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waroe View Post
your mentor is dumb
mine?