Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question/Help] Making MultiClient

Discussion on [Question/Help] Making MultiClient within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question/Help] Making MultiClient

hi guys im trying to make multiclient for Uncharted Waters Online. can someone teach me how to do so? thanks in advance.

i searched the forum and tried out the methods in turials, but its was for other games. Also, the tutorial for how to multiclient, is in german thus i could not comprehend.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need help in making My MultiClient
06/04/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hello guys I have learned how the amendment on the operator of the game by OLLYDBG program, but when I wanted to make my program sirhooks that the process of entering the game engine does not work and never receive a message not sending the report of mis Please help me, I am new in this field with the knowledge that the player game Conker's Arabic and I am from Egypt Please help me, I am new with this area Thank you all If you want a copy of the original game engine, I will attach to the...
Help making multiclient
09/17/2008 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
Getting sick of all the infected shit on this website and I wanna know if it's possible for me to learn how to make my own multiclients. idk bout speeds or bots or whatever as long as I always have a multiclient. I have no programming experience whatsoever but it'll be worth it for me to learn....
Regarding multiclient making-of
06/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i had a question in mind. Lately i looked up all the past multi-client related threads that were posted in the guide section. I realized that the multi-client determinant(keyword) has been changing. My question is, how did people find out this determinant. Please brief me the debugging/tracing process; if only 1 client can be opened, what is the approach to find out the determinant of multi-client assuming you have no past experience on it. Any help would be dearly appreciated
Making the Multiclient
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
When I try to edit my Conquer.exe I can't save it. I edited "English" to "Chinese" but when I hit save, it says it cannot be overwritten... Assist me?
Making your own multiclient
03/21/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
Ok this is basicly based off of Vivivivi thread but im just going into more detail into it. 1. First off you need a hex editor ( i like to use Cygnus hex editor, very easy to use, http://www.softcircuits.com/cygnus/ P.S After the first step u go to open and local disk, program files, and to conquer 2.0 then find conquer.exe (sometimes it is just called Conquer) 2. Once you have that hex editor go to Edit and then go to Find. 3. Then once u have the find screen type in eng, it will...