Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help making multiclient

Discussion on Help making multiclient within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help making multiclient

Getting sick of all the infected **** on this website and I wanna know if it's possible for me to learn how to make my own multiclients.

idk bout speeds or bots or whatever as long as I always have a multiclient.

I have no programming experience whatsoever but it'll be worth it for me to learn....
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2008, 07:04   #2

nothing? really?
if you can't give any advice or tell me where I should start someone should at least tell me if its feasible or not lol
Old 09/14/2008, 07:13   #3

If you want to do ur own Hacks then its best to start with Assembler and learn how to debug am program.
Old 09/14/2008, 17:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadCatapilla View Post
Getting sick of all the infected **** on this website and I wanna know if it's possible for me to learn how to make my own multiclients.

idk bout speeds or bots or whatever as long as I always have a multiclient.

I have no programming experience whatsoever but it'll be worth it for me to learn....
theres a great guide out there already,
right now it is kind of in the wrong section but a little searching would have gotten you there

You will need OllyDbg, and just read the guide the methods stay the same but memory addresses have been changed, tho if you read it and understand whats done then its easy to find the new addresses

Hope that helped
Old 09/17/2008, 04:29   #5

search you say.....this is an odd concept but I'll have to try it
lolz

thanks man I'll look this over at work
Old 09/17/2008, 05:10   #6

we have requested over and over to have the guide placed here in this section,but mod's dont care/see it or just refuse to move it here...still dont know what it is considering I have flaged it

i belive purple gave you the liknk
Old 09/17/2008, 05:23   #7

Get ollydbg () get the newest version.
Open Olly
In the olly program - Open Conquer.exe (backup original)
Scroll up, and left click the first line (Not supposed to do anything, just makes a search start point)
Right click the CPU menu, and push search all referenced text strings
In the searchbox type TQ_CONQUER - Double click that
Right click the line that says PUSH 2 then in the Binary menu click Edit
Change it to PUSH 7F.

Now you gotta save it.. so ima just copy/ paste tanelipes thing
From here down credit goes to tanelipe

9. Right click CPU window -> Copy to executable -> All modifications -> Copy All
10. Now a new window openened -> Right click on it -> Save file -> Browser for location (don't save it on same folder as the original first)
11. Now you need to close OllyDBG and copy the Conquer.exe to Conquer folder!
Old 09/17/2008, 15:30   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
we have requested over and over to have the guide placed here in this section,but mod's dont care/see it or just refuse to move it here...still dont know what it is considering I have flaged it

i belive purple gave you the liknk
I don't believe there is one single mod that is active at the moment that is if you don't count the one(s) who keep allowing the umm, not exploit/hacks in the exploit/hack section.