Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to view, edit dll files?

Discussion on How to view, edit dll files? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to view, edit dll files?

hello guys someone teach me how to view and edit the content of any dll files.. i think C++ is not enough. it can compile but how to edit it?
hex Editor(HxD) is not enough also. many programmers tell me, get 1st the whole resource file to make edit.

someone tell me what should i do?
Old 11/20/2010, 11:03   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
Get the sourcecode. Then you can edit it.
Old 11/20/2010, 11:25   #3

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
There is a loaddll.exe for ollydbg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to view & edit .dds files without Photoshop
06/27/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
A lot of people out there depend on Photoshop to edit .dds files. I couldn't use Photoshop. Instead, I used GIMP. It's free, and you can view, edit and convert .dds files in it. 2 things are needed: 1) Gimp The download link for the current version is here. 2) .dds plugin for Gimp (this is used so Gimp can access .dds files). The current version is here.
A way to edit map files?
05/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
I was wondering if there was a way to edit the map files? as in, make new maps and everything like that.
How to Edit .KOM files?
09/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Please help me~ What program do you use to edit .KOM files? Can someone post a tutorial on how to edit them? If you do then thanks, if you don't then I'll just have to find an answer myself.
View DDS files [not just thumbnails]
04/07/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
XnView After working with the DDS_Viewer, the thumbnails aren't always so clear, and heaven forbid Adobe Photoshop would save or view DDS files correctly... I'll work it out. (Yes, I have the plug-in.) After looking for a way to peak at MSK files, I stumbled upon this XnView. It is FREE and no ADS. User friendly and can view entire folders of DDS files. :cool: P.S. I was successful in extracting "data/map/puzzle/family/house01/" from data.wdf using WDFextractor and this batch file. ...
How do you edit dds files??
02/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I was just wondering if somone could tell me how to edit dds files.