Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scar

Discussion on scar within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
scar

can someone help me with a scar script all i need it to do is press 1 then press 2 and weight 3 seconds then repeat that
Old 06/01/2010, 23:26   #2

elite*gold: 407
You can make the time with a timer. Ehm the break i mean.
For sending the keys use sendkeys.send("1") .
Sry for my bad english , hope it helps you!
Old 06/02/2010, 00:41   #3

elite*gold: 3
could u write up a simple one that dose what i asked?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scar Heavy,Scar Light oder Ak 47 oder Coupons im BlackMarket
07/23/2010 - CrossFire - 16 Replies
Also ich bin auf dem Rang Corporal und ab dem nächsten Rang kann ich Scar Heavy kaufen und in den Blackmarket,und da frag ich mich weil ab dem nächsten Rang hab ich ca. 80 k GP und da frage ich soll ich Scar Heavy kaufen auf Schar Light oder AK 47 sparen oder im Blackmarket Coupons kaufen??
plz help me with SCAR.
07/28/2009 - 12Sky2 - 10 Replies
autopot script.. new to all this... ive been trying for 2weeks now searching asking ppl at scar forms too but, couldnt get an answer.. so plz help me out guys. after running the script it keeps on saying "F**k im dead, respawning, ready" on and on... is it the color that its not reading? i tried to match the color still didnt work for me. i saw the post saying that i might need to change the resolution? or somthing.. im so tired of pressing pot buttons...
Scar
01/15/2007 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Is scar version 2.03 trustable? this is the link i can download it: Here can i download it
Anyone use SCAR?
12/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Has anybody here tried scripting in SCAR for conqueronline? I started writing an include a year ago, and haven't really messed with it since. I got as far as writing a mining bot that would drop copper and iron ore but keep gold/gems and when it had a full inventory it'd teleport back to city, sell the gold, bank the gems/money and then hop back to the mine.. I'd be happy to post it if anybody still uses SCAR. I also wrote a vb-version of the bot but it wasn't quite as efficient since it...
SCAR 2.03 scripts
06/26/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I need some SCAR scipts so does anyone know a good website with lots of them?