Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(CHEAT ENGINE)jump short if overflow

Discussion on (CHEAT ENGINE)jump short if overflow within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(CHEAT ENGINE)jump short if overflow

I have found the address that keeps on closing the game every time I change the value of the address attached to it. so the opcode says JO MiniA.exe+2AFE... when I tried to change the JO to JMP the game still closes. What should I do with this?
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (37.9 KB, 33 views)

Old 06/17/2019, 17:46   #2

elite*gold: 1226
Are you sure that this is code that actually gets executed? Because it looks more like data that you interpret as code for some reason.
With best regards